Contested Contestability: Competition Policy and the Development of Communications Satellite Broadcasting in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 2003. "Revision and interpretation of Regulation K," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Mar, pages 125-125.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Waterson, Micheal, 1984. "Issues in the regulation of cable TV," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 67-82, June.
- Tony Warren & Christopher Findlay, 1998. "Competition Policy and International Trade in Air Transport and Telecommunications Services," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 445-456, June.
- anonymous, 2003. "Publication of final Regulation W," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 1-35.
- Michael A. Einhorn, 1987. "Optimality and Sustainability: Regulation and Intermodal Competition in Telecommunications," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(4), pages 550-563, Winter.
- Dieter Helm, 2001. "The Assessment: European Networks--Competition, Interconnection, and Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 297-312.
- Koyama, Moriya, 1985. "The new communication age in Japan," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 182-184, September.
- Martin Cave & Luigi Prosperetti, 2001. "European Telecommunications Infrastructures," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 416-431.
- anonymous, 2003. "Approval of final rule amending Regulation B," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 177-177.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:buspol:v:14:y:2012:i:2:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.