The Assessment: European Networks--Competition, Interconnection, and Regulation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graziella Marzi, 2003. "Luci ed ombre: concorrenza e regolazione nel settore elettrico. Gli orientamenti europei e nazionali," Working Papers 69, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2003.
- von Hirschhausen, Christian & Beckers, Thorsten & Brenck, Andreas, 2004. "Infrastructure regulation and investment for the long-term--an introduction," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 203-210, December.
- Ana-Maria Boromisa, 2003. "Energy in the European Union and in Croatia," Chapters in books,in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Economic and Legal Challenges, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 181-200 Institute of Public Finance.
- Haar, Laura N. & Haar, Lawrence, 2006. "Policy-making under uncertainty: Commentary upon the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2615-2629, November.
- Johns Adam, 2012. "Contested Contestability: Competition Policy and the Development of Communications Satellite Broadcasting in Japan," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-21, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:17:y:2001:i:3:p:297-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .