The Impact of Bilateral Investment Treaties on FDI Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, January.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter, 2007. "A knowledge-and-physical-capital model of international trade flows, foreign direct investment, and multinational enterprises," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 278-308, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang Hoon Oh & Michele Fratianni, 2010.
"Do Additional Bilateral Investment Treaties Boost Foreign Direct Investments?,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
43, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Chang Hoon Oh & Michele Fratianni, 2010. "Do Additional Bilateral Investment Treaties Boost Foreign Direct Investments?," Working Papers 2010-04, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Torriti, Jacopo, 2014. "Privatisation and cross-border electricity trade: From internal market to European Supergrid?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 635-640.
- Jay Dixon & Paul Alexander Haslam, 2016. "Does the Quality of Investment Protection Affect FDI Flows to Developing Countries? Evidence from Latin America," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(8), pages 1080-1108, August.
- Cardamone, Paola & Scoppola, Margherita, 2012.
"Trade costs and the pattern of Foreign Direct Investment: evidence from five EU countries,"
124106, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Cardamone, Paola & Scoppola, Margherita, 2012. "Trade costs and the pattern of Foreign Direct Investment: evidence from five EU countries," Congress Papers 123993, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2017.
"The effects of financial development on foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 153-168.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2014. "The effects of financial development on foreign direct investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7065, The World Bank.
- Rodolphe Desbordes & Shang-Jin Wei, 2017. "The Effects of Financial Development on Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 23309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Caroline Freund & Anna Gelpern & Cullen S. Hendrix & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Barbara Kotschwar & Theodore H. Moran & Tyler Moran & Lindsay Oldenski & Sarah Oliver & Peter A. Petri, 2016. "Assessing the Trans-Pacific Partnership, Volume 1: Market Access and Sectoral Issues," PIIE Briefings PIIEB16-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Fabian Barthel & Matthias Busse & Eric Neumayer, 2010.
"The Impact Of Double Taxation Treaties On Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence From Large Dyadic Panel Data,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(3), pages 366-377, July.
- Barthel, Fabian & Busse, Matthias & Neumayer, Eric, 2010. "The impact of double taxation treaties on foreign direct investment: evidence from large dyadic panel data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28823, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin Gassebner & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2010. "Where do Creditor Rights Matter? Creditor Rights, Political Constraints, and Cross-Border M&A Activity," Working Papers CEB 10-019.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Benjamin Jung, 2009. "Adjustment Dynamics of Bilateral Trade Flows: Theory and Evidence," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(IV), pages 421-442, December.
- Mina, Wasseem Michel, 2012. "The Institutional Reforms Debate and FDI Flows to the MENA Region: The “Best” Ensemble," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1798-1809.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Erdal Yalcin, 2016. "Engagement der deutschen Wirtschaft in afrikanischen Staaten," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 71, October.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:1:p:43-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mina, Wasseem, 2015.
"Political risk guarantees and capital flows: The role of bilateral investment treaties,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-38.
- Mina, Wasseem, 2013. "Political Risk Guarantees and Capital Flows: The Role of Bilateral Investment Treaties," MPRA Paper 51811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mina, Wasseem, 2015. "Political risk guarantees and capital flows: The role of bilateral investment treaties," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Liesbeth Colen & Damiaan Persyn & Andrea Guariso, 2014. "What type of FDI is attracted by bilateral investment treaties?," LICOS Discussion Papers 34614, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- URATA Shujiro, 2015. "Impacts of FTAs and BITs on the Locational Choice of Foreign Direct Investment: The case of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 15066, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mina, Wasseem, 2012.
"Beyond FDI: The Influence of Bilateral Investment Treaties on Debt,"
51920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wasseem Mina, 2013. "Beyond FDI: The Influence of Bilateral Investment Treaties on Debt," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1325, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Arjan Lejour & Maria Salfi, 2015. "The Regional Impact of Bilateral Investment Treaties on Foreign Direct Investment," CPB Discussion Paper 298, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Nunnenkamp, 2010. "How Global is Foreign Direct Investment and What Can Policymakers Do About It? Stylized Facts, Knowledge Gaps, and Selected Policy Instruments," Chapters,in: The Shape of the Division of Labour, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paola Cardamone & Margherita Scoppola, 2015. "The pattern of EU FDI in the manufacturing industry: What role do third country effects and trade policies play?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 511-532, March.
- Colen, Liesbeth & Persyn, Damiaan & Guariso, Andrea, 2016. "Bilateral Investment Treaties and FDI: Does the Sector Matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 193-206.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:30:y:2007:i:10:p:1536-1549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.