A Gravity Model Forecast of the Potential Trade Effects of EU Enlargement: Lessons from 2004 and Path-dependency in Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2010.
"Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2006. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 18877, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Reciprocal trade agreements in gravity models: a meta-analysis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07035, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Andreas Breitenfellner & Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Peter Mooslechner & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald, 2008. "The Impact of EU Enlargement in 2004 and 2007 on FDI and Migration Flows Gravity Analysis of Factor Mobility," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 101-120.
- Fuchs, Michaela & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2008. "Institutions, trade, and integration: what can be expected within the enlarged EU?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/08, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Groizard, José Luis & Marques, Helena & Santana, María, 2014.
"Islands in trade: Disentangling distance from border effects,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-46.
- Groizard, José Luis & Marques, Helena & Gallego Santana, Maria, 2014. "Islands in trade: Disentangling distance from border effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Latouche, Karine & Majkovic, Darja, 2007. "How Much do Non-Tariff Measures Explain the Border Effect at Entry to the EU Market? The CEECs Agri-Food Exports to EU in the Pre-Accession Period," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9852, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Latouche, Karine & Majkovic, Darja & Unguru, Manuela, 2008. "The importance of EU-15 borders for CEECs agri-food exports: The role of tariffs and non-tariff measures in the pre-accession period," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 595-606, December.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:13:y:2016:i:c:p:8-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angela Cheptea, 2013. "Border Effects and European Integration," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 59(2), pages 277-305, June.
- Abdessalem Abassi & Lota Dabio Tamini, 2016. "Trade performance and potential of North African countries: An application of a stochastic frontier gravity model," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2016-4, CREATE.
- Othmani, Abdelhafidh & Slimani, Slah & Bakari, Sayef, 2015. "Les Effets de la Corruption sur le Commerce Extérieur de la Tunisie : Une Approche du Modèle de Gravité Statique durant la Période 1999-2012," MPRA Paper 80894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pastore Francesco & Ferragina Anna Maria & Giovannetti Giorgia, 2009.
"A Tale of Parallel Integration Processes: A Gravity Analysis of EU Trade with Mediterranean and Central and Eastern European Countries,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 21-44, September.
- Ferragina, Anna Maria & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Pastore, Francesco, 2005. "A Tale of Parallel Integration Processes. A Gravity Analysis of EU Trade with Mediterranean and Central and Eastern European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helena Marques, 2010. "Migration Creation and Diversion in the European Union: Is Central and Eastern Europe a 'Natural' Member of the Single Market for Labour?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 265-291, March.
- Marie Stack & Eric Pentecost, 2011. "A Gravity Model Approach to Estimating Prospective Trade Gains in the EU Accession and Associated Countries," Working Papers 2010/11, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Sayeeda Bano, 2010. "ASEAN-New Zealand Trade Relations and Trade Potential," Working Papers in Economics 10/01, University of Waikato.
- Othmani, Abdelhafidh & Slimani, Slah & Bakari, Sayef, 2015.
"Les Effets de la Concurrence sur le Commerce Extérieur de la Tunisie : Une Approche du Modèle de Gravité Statique durant la Période 1999-2012
[The Effects of Competition on Foreign Trade in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 80885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helena Marques, 2008. "Asymmetries in Heterogeneous Integrated Areas: Evidence from Intra-EU Sectoral Trade," Working Papers 2008.2, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Karolien De Bruyne & Jan Van Hove, 2013. "The impact of European enlargement on the direction and prospects of Brussels exports," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pages 188-214.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007.
"A Survey of the Assessments of the Effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using Gravity Models,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 60(4), pages 421-473.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "A survey of the assessments of the effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using gravity models," Working Papers 7282, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- repec:bpj:glecon:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:7:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascal Ghazalian, 2013. "MERCOSUR enlargement: predicting the effects on trade in primary agricultural commodities," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 277-297, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:29:y:2006:i:8:p:1077-1089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.