The Irrelevance Of Social Capital In Explaining Deprivation: A Case Study Of Turkish Gecekondu Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Dercon & Pramila Krishnan, 1996.
"Income portfolios in rural Ethiopia and Tanzania: Choices and constraints,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(6), pages 850-875.
- Pramila Krishnan & Stefan Dercon, 1995. "Income portfolios in rural Ethiopia and Tanzania: choices and constraints," CSAE Working Paper Series 1995-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- World Bank, 2003. "Turkey : Poverty and Coping after Crises, Volume 2. Background Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14689, The World Bank.
- Cleaver, Frances, 2005. "The inequality of social capital and the reproduction of chronic poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 893-906, June.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Narayan, Deepa, 2001. "Local institutions, poverty, and household welfare in Bolivia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2644, The World Bank.
- Christiaan Grootaert & Gi-Taik Oh & Anand Swamy, 2002. "Social Capital, Household Welfare and Poverty in Burkina Faso," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(1), pages 4-38, March.
- World Bank, 2003. "Turkey : Poverty and Coping After Crises, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14624, The World Bank.
- Carter, Michael R. & Maluccio, John A., 2003. "Social Capital and Coping with Economic Shocks: An Analysis of Stunting of South African Children," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1147-1163, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:101:y:2010:i:1:p:37-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.