Testing for linear vector autoregressive dynamics under multivariate generalized autoregressive heteroskedasticity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 63 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0039-0402|
- Brüggemann, Ralf & Jentsch, Carsten & Trenkler, Carsten, 2016.
"Inference in VARs with conditional heteroskedasticity of unknown form,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 69-85.
- Brüggemann, Ralf & Jentsch, Carsten & Trenkler, Carsten, 2014. "Inference in VARs with Conditional Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Working Papers 14-21, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Carsten Jentsch & Carsten Trenkler, 2014. "Inference in VARs with Conditional Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-13, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Svetlana Borovkova & Evgeny Garmaev & Philip Lammers & Jordi Rustige, 2017. "SenSR: A sentiment-based systemic risk indicator," DNB Working Papers 553, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Herwartz Helmut & Roestel Jan, 2009. "Monetary Independence under Floating Exchange Rates: Evidence Based on International Breakeven Inflation Rates," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(4), pages 1-25, September.
- Helmut Herwartz & Helmut Lütkepohl, 2011. "Generalized least squares estimation for cointegration parameters under conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 281-291, 05.
- Helmut Herwartz & Helmut Luetkepohl, 2009. "Generalized Least Squares Estimation for Cointegration Parameters Under Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/42, European University Institute.
- Stigler, Mathieu & Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2010. "Understanding the ADR premium under market segmentation," Working Papers 10/71, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Matthieu Stigler, 2010. "Understanding the ADR premium under market segmentation," Working Papers id:2826, eSocialSciences.
- Matthieu Stigler & Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2010. "Understanding the ADR premium under market segmentation," Finance Working Papers 21850, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Jae H., 2014. "Testing for parameter restrictions in a stationary VAR model: A bootstrap alternative," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 267-273.
- Umirah, Fatin & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Should the Malaysian Islamic stock market investors invest in regional and international equity market to gain portfolio diversification benefits ?," MPRA Paper 79762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shamsuddin, Abul & Kim, Jae H., 2015. "Market sentiment and the Fama–French factor premia," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 129-132.
- Catani, P.S. & Ahlgren, N.J.C., 2017. "Combined Lagrange multiplier test for ARCH in vector autoregressive models," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 1(C), pages 62-84.
- Stan Hurn & Peter C B Phillips & Shuping Shi, 2015. "Change Detection and the Casual Impact of the Yield Curve," NCER Working Paper Series 107, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Stan Hurn & Peter C. B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi, 2016. ""Change Detection and the Causal Impact of the Yield Curve," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2058, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sarafrazi, Soodabeh, 2014. "How strong are the causal relationships between Islamic stock markets and conventional financial systems? Evidence from linear and nonlinear tests," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 213-227.
- Ahdi Noomen Ajmi & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Soodabeh Sarafrazi, 2013. "How strong are the causal relationships between Islamic stock markets and conventional financial systems? Evidence from linear and nonlinear tests," Working Papers 2013-35, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:35 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:63:y:2009:i:3:p:294-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed