A Test Of Autocorrelation In The Presence Of Heteroskedasticity Of Unknown Form
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongmiao Hong, 2013. "Serial Correlation and Serial Dependence," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- repec:wyi:journl:002087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian M. Hafner & Helmut Herwartz, 2009. "Testing for linear vector autoregressive dynamics under multivariate generalized autoregressive heteroskedasticity," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(3), pages 294-323.
- Asai, Manabu & Brugal, Ivan, 2013. "Forecasting volatility via stock return, range, trading volume and spillover effects: The case of Brazil," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 202-213.
- Jinhong You & Xian Zhou & Lixing Zhu & Bin Zhou, 2011. "Weighted denoised minimum distance estimation in a regression model with autocorrelated measurement errors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 263-286, May.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Savin, N. E., 2000. "Empirically relevant critical values for hypothesis tests: A bootstrap approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 375-389, April.
- Chihwa Kao & Yongmiao Hong, 2004. "Detecting Neglected Nonlinearity in Dynamic Panel Data with Time-Varying Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 753, Econometric Society.
- Godfrey, L.G. & Tremayne, A.R., 2005. "The wild bootstrap and heteroskedasticity-robust tests for serial correlation in dynamic regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 377-395, April.
- L. G. Godfrey & M. R. Veal, 2000. "Alternative approaches to testing by variable addition," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 241-261.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0744-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:14:y:1998:i:01:p:87-122_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.