Testing For Zero Autocorrelation In The Presence Of Statistical Dependence
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2002)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:46:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shao, Xiaofeng, 2011. "A bootstrap-assisted spectral test of white noise under unknown dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 213-224, June.
- Jen-Je Su, 2005. "On the size and power of testing for no autocorrelation under weak assumptions," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 247-257.
- Zhang, Xianyang, 2016. "White noise testing and model diagnostic checking for functional time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 76-95.
- Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier & Kim, Jae H., 2012.
"Exchange-rate return predictability and the adaptive markets hypothesis: Evidence from major foreign exchange rates,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1607-1626.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jae H. Kim, 2010. "Exchange-Rate Return Predictability and the Adaptive Markets Hypothesis: Evidence from Major Foreign Exchange Rates," Working Papers hal-00547722, HAL.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jae H. Kim, 2012. "Exchange-rate return predictability and the adaptive markets hypothesis: Evidence from major foreign exchange rates," Post-Print hal-00958288, HAL.
- Chortareas, Georgios & Jiang, Ying & Nankervis, John C., 2011. "The random-walk behavior of the Euro exchange rate," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 158-162, September.
- Carlos Velasco & Ignacio N. Lobato, 2004. "A simple and general test for white noise," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 112, Econometric Society.
- Todea, Alexandru & Zoicas Ienciu, Adrian, 2011. "Technical Analysis and Stochastic Properties of Exchange Rate Movements: Empirical Evidence from the Romanian Currency Market," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 175-192, March.
- John C. Nankervis & Nathan E. Savin, 2012. "Testing for uncorrelated errors in ARMA models: non‐standard Andrews‐Ploberger tests," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 15(3), pages 516-534, October.
- Marian Vavra, 2012. "Testing Non-linearity Using a Modified Q Test," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1204, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Marian Vavra, 2016. "Portmanteau Tests for Linearity of Stationary Time Series," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2016, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Sainan Jin, 2014. "Testing the Martingale Hypothesis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 537-554, October.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Sainan Jin, 2013. "Testing the Martingale Hypothesis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1912, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Adrian Wai-Kong Cheung & Jen-Je Su & Astrophel Kim Choo, 2011. "Are Euro exchange rates markets efficient? New evidence from a large panel," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201109, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Gençay, Ramazan & Signori, Daniele, 2015. "Multi-scale tests for serial correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 62-80.
- Amendola, Alessandra & Christian, Francq, 2009. "Concepts and tools for nonlinear time series modelling," MPRA Paper 15140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Lobato, I.N. & Nankervis, John C. & Savin, N.E., 2006. "Bootstrapping the Box-Pierce Q test: A robust test of uncorrelatedness," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 841-862, August.
- Escanciano, J. Carlos & Lobato, Ignacio N., 2009. "An automatic Portmanteau test for serial correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 140-149, August.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoïan, Jean-Michel, 2007. "HAC estimation and strong linearity testing in weak ARMA models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 114-144, January.
- Zhang, Jingsi & Jiang, Wenxin & Shao, Xiaofeng, 2013. "Bayesian model selection based on parameter estimates from subsamples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 979-986.
- Sant'Anna, Pedro H. C., 2013. "Testing for Uncorrelated Residuals in Dynamic Count Models with an Application to Corporate Bankruptcy," MPRA Paper 48376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guay, Alain & Guerre, Emmanuel & Lazarová, Štěpána, 2013. "Robust adaptive rate-optimal testing for the white noise hypothesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 134-145.
- Velasco, Carlos & Delgado, Miguel A., 2010. "A distribution-free transform of the residuals sample autocorrelations with application to model checking," UC3M Working papers. Economics we101707, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:18:y:2002:i:03:p:730-743_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed