The development of the Dutch national accounts as a tool for analysis and policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willemien Kets & Arjan Lejour, 2003. "Sectoral TFP developments in the OECD," CPB Memorandum 58, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bos, Frits, 2006.
"De Nederlandse collectieve uitgaven in historisch perspectief
[Dutch public expenditure in historical perspective]," MPRA Paper 40602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smits, Jan-Pieter & Horlings, Edwin & Zanden, Jan Luiten van, "undated". "Dutch GNP and its components, 1800-1913," GGDC Research Memorandum No.5, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:no.5 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frits Bos & Coen Teulings, 2012.
"The world’s oldest fiscal watchdog: CPB’s analyses foster consensus on economic policy,"
CPB Discussion Paper
207, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bos, Frits & Teulings, Coen N, 2012. "The world’s oldest fiscal watchdog: CPB’s analyses foster consensus on economic policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frits Bos, 2007. "The Dutch fiscal framework; history, current practice and the role of the CPB," CPB Document 150, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2007. "Abolishing GDP," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-019/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bos, Frits, 2011. "Three centuries of macro-economic statistics," MPRA Paper 35391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 2008. "Uses of National Accounts; History, International Standardization and Applications in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 9387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 2009. "The National Accounts as a Tool for Analysis and Policy; History, Economic Theory and Data Compilation Issues," MPRA Paper 23582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 2011. "National accounts: barometer, telescope and compass for the national economy," MPRA Paper 29671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:60:y:2006:i:2:p:225-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.