Portfolio separation and the dynamics of bank interest rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pb:p:149-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dia, Enzo, 2013. "How do banks respond to shocks? A dynamic model of deposit-taking institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3623-3638.
- David VanHoose, 2013. "Implications of Shifting Retail Market Shares for Loan Monitoring in a Dominant-Bank Model," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(3), pages 291-316, July.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2015. "Optimal monetary policy with the cost channel and monopolistically-competitive banks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 284-299.
- Enzo Dia & Lunan Jiang & Lorenzo Menna & Lin Zhang, "undated". "Common Banking across Heterogenous Regions," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2018/2, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Dia, Enzo & VanHoose, David, 2017. "Capital intensities and international trade in banking services," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 54-69.
- Dia, Enzo & Menna, Lorenzo, 2016. "Productivity shocks, capital intensities, and bank interest rates," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 155-171.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:59:y:2012:i:1:p:28-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.