Portfolio Theory, Transaction Costs, and the Demand for Time Deposits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Giulidori & Enzo Dia, 2009. "The Determinants of Bank Interest Margins: Estimates of a Dynamic Model," Working Papers 157, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Imperfect Information and Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 74, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Dia, Enzo, 2013. "How do banks respond to shocks? A dynamic model of deposit-taking institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3623-3638.
- Enzo Dia, 2002. "A Reconciliation of the Evidence about Bank Lending with Portfolio Theory," Working Papers 56, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2002.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry: a Dynamic Model," Working Papers 73, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry: a Dynamic Portfolio Model," Finance 0411025, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:27:y:1995:i:4:p:1015-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .