Beta-Bernstein Smoothing for Regression Curves with Compact Support
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0303-6898|
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Masayuki Hirukawa, 2008. "Time Series Nonparametric Regression Using Asymmetric Kernels with an Application to Estimation of Scalar Diffusion Processes," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-573, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Eduardo Fé, 2010.
"An application of local linear regression with asymmetric kernels to regression discontinuity designs,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
1016, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Fe, Eduardo, 2012. "Efficient estimation in regression discontinuity designs via asymmetric kernels," MPRA Paper 38164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ummul Abdul Rauf & Panlop Zeephongsekul, 2014. "Analysis of Rainfall Severity and Duration in Victoria, Australia using Non-parametric Copulas and Marginal Distributions," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(13), pages 4835-4856, October.
- Morten L Bech & Yvan Lengwiler, 2012. "The financial crisis and the changing dynamics of the yield curve," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Threat of fiscal dominance?, volume 65, pages 257-276 Bank for International Settlements.
- Morten L. Bech & Yvan Lengwiler, 2012. "The Financial Crisis and the Changing Dynamics of the Yield Curve," Working papers 2012/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Bouezmarni, Taoufik & El Ghouch, Anouar, 2014. "Nonparametric estimation and inference for conditional density based Granger causality measures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 251-264.
- Bouezmarni, Taoufik & Rombouts, Jeroen V.K. & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2010. "Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula estimator for [alpha]-mixing data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 1-10, January.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK & TAAMOUTI, Abderrahim, "undated". "Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula estimator for alpha-mixing data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2302, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Xiaodong Jin & Janusz Kawczak, 2003. "Birnbaum-Saunders and Lognormal Kernel Estimators for Modelling Durations in High Frequency Financial Data," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(1), pages 103-124, May.
- Hirukawa, Masayuki, 2010. "Nonparametric multiplicative bias correction for kernel-type density estimation on the unit interval," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 473-495, February.
- Marcelo Fernandes & Paulo Monteiro, 2005. "Central limit theorem for asymmetric kernel functionals," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 57(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Fernandes, M., 2000. "Central Limit Theorem for Asymmetric Kernel Functionals," Economics Working Papers eco2000/1, European University Institute.
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Monteiro, P. K., 2004. "Central limit theorem for asymmetric kernel functionals," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 522, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Rombouts, Jeroen V. K. & Bouezmarni, Taoufik, 2008. "Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula for dependent data," UC3M Working papers. Economics we083619, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V.K. & TAAMOUTI, Abderrahim, 2008. "Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula for dependent data," CORE Discussion Papers 2008045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Song Chen, 2000. "Probability Density Function Estimation Using Gamma Kernels," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(3), pages 471-480, September.
- Alexandre Leblanc, 2012. "On estimating distribution functions using Bernstein polynomials," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(5), pages 919-943, October.
- Bouezmarni Taoufik & Ghouch El & Taamouti Abderrahim, 2013. "Bernstein estimator for unbounded copula densities," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(4), pages 343-360, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:26:y:1999:i:1:p:47-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed