Measuring Inflation Credibility: Results Of A First Representative South African Sample
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gj Kershoff & Bw Smit, 2002. "Conducting Inflation Expectation Surveys in South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(3), pages 205-212, March.
- Jannie Rossouw & Fanie Joubert, 2005. "Supporting An Inflation Targeting Policy With The Measurement Of Inflation Credibility," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 73(2), pages 321-336, June.
- Vishnu Padayachee, 2001. "Central Bank transformation in a globalized world: the Reserve Bank in post-apartheid South Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 741-765.
- Jonung, Lars, 1981. "Perceived and Expected Rates of Inflation in Sweden," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 961-968, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Heintz & Léonce Ndikumana, 2010. "Is There a Case for Formal Inflation Targeting in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers wp218, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Stan du Plessis, 2014. "Targeting core inflation in emerging market economies," Working Papers 23/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:77:y:2009:i:2:p:314-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.