Regionalism and Multilateral Trade Liberalization with Asymmetric Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin,Richard & Haapararanta,Pertti & Kiander,Jaakko (ed.), 1995. "Expanding Membership of the European Union," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521481342, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamal Saggi & Alan Woodland & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2013.
"On the Relationship between Preferential and Multilateral Trade Liberalization: The Case of Customs Unions,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 63-99, February.
- Kamal Saggi & Alan Woodland & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2011. "On the Relationship between Preferential and Multilateral Trade Liberalization: The Case of Customs Unions," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1116, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Guyslain K. Ngeleza & Andrew Muhammad, 2015.
"Preferential Trade Agreements Between the Monetary Community of Central Africa and the European Union: Stumbling or Building Blocks? A General Equilibrium Approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 251-272, March.
- Ngeleza, Guyslain K. & Muhammad, Andrew, 2009. "Preferential trade agreements between the monetary community of Central Africa and the European Union: Stumbling or building blocks? A general equilibrium approach," IFPRI discussion papers 859, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:12:y:2004:i:3:p:395-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.