Explaining the Rent–OER Inflation Divergence, 1999–2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levinson, Arik & Niemann, Scott, 2004.
"Energy use by apartment tenants when landlords pay for utilities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Arik Levinson, 2001. "Energy Use By Apartment Tenants When Landlords Pay For Utilities," Working Papers gueconwpa~01-01-09, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Kaushik & Emerson, Patrick M, 2000. "The Economics of Tenancy Rent Control," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(466), pages 939-962, October.
- Albert Saiz, 2003. "Room in the Kitchen for the Melting Pot: Immigration and Rental Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 502-521, August.
- Joshua Gallin, 2008. "The Long-Run Relationship Between House Prices and Rents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 635-658, December.
- Randal Verbrugge, 2008.
"The Puzzling Divergence Of Rents And User Costs, 1980-2004,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 671-699, December.
- Randal Verbrugge, 2009. "The Puzzling Divergence of Rents and User Costs, 1980-2004," Working Papers 422, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Morris A. Davis & Andreas Lehnert & Robert F. Martin, 2008.
"The Rent-Price Ratio For The Aggregate Stock Of Owner-Occupied Housing,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(2), pages 279-284, June.
- Morris A. Davis & Andreas Lehnert & Robert F. Martin, 2005. "The Rent-Price Ratio for the Aggregate Stock of Owner-Occupied Housing," Urban/Regional 0509019, EconWPA.
- Dixie M. Blackley & James R. Follain, 1987. "Tests of Locational Equilibrium in the Standard Urban Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(1), pages 46-61.
- Blackley, Dixie M. & Follain, James R., 1996. "In search of empirical evidence that links rent and user cost," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 409-431, June.
- Jim Clayton, 1998. "Further Evidence on Real Estate Market Efficiency," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 41-58.
- Beth Wilson & James Frew, 2007. "Apartment Rents and Locations in Portland, Oregon: 1992 â€“ 2002," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(2), pages 201-218.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:reesec:v:45:y:2017:i:3:p:591-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randal Verbrugge & Alan Dorfman & William Johnson & Fred Marsh III & Robert Poole & Owen Shoemaker, 2017.
"Determinants of Differential Rent Changes: Mean Reversion versus the Usual Suspects,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 45(3), pages 591-627, July.
- Verbrugge, Randal & Dorfman, Alan & Johnson, William & Marsh !!!, Fred & Poole, Robert & Shoemaker, Owen, 2015. "Determinants of Differential Rent Changes: Mean Reversion versus the Usual Suspects," Working Paper 1511, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:633-657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.