Does Openness Affect Regional Inequality? A Case Study for India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:32:y:1996:i:3:p:364-390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen, 2002. "Infrastructure, Openness, And Regional Inequality In India," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19902, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anurag Banerjee & Nilanjan Banik, 2014. "Is India Shining?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 59-72, February.
- Joshua AIZENMAN & Minsoo LEE & Donghyun PARK, 2012.
"The Relationship between Structural Change and Inequality: A Conceptual Overview with Special Reference to Developing Asia,"
DP-2012-13, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Aizenman, Joshua & Lee, Minsoo & Park, Donghyun, 2012. "The Relationship between Structural Change and Inequality: A Conceptual Overview with Special Reference to Developing Asia," ADBI Working Papers 396, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Naranpanawa, Athula & Arora, Rashmi, 2014. "Does Trade Liberalization Promote Regional Disparities? Evidence from a Multiregional CGE Model of India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 339-349.
- Dilip Saikia, 2011. "Does Economic Integration Affect Spatial Concentration of Industries? Theory and a Case Study for India," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(42), pages 89-114, December.
- Saikia, Dilip, 2011. "Does Economic Integration Affect Spatial Concentration of Industries? Theory and a Case Study for India," MPRA Paper 64199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:14:y:2010:i:s1:p:447-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.