Testing the Linkages between Trade and Productivity Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- C. Economidou & Antu Panini Murshid, 2007. "Testing the linkages between trade and productivity growth," Working Papers 07-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Rodriguez & Dani Rodrik, 2001.
"Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to the Cross-National Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15, pages 261-338
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodríguez, Francisco & Rodrik, Dani, 1999. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Sceptic's Guide to the Cross-National Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Dani Rodrik, 1999. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to Cross-National Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997. "Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 72.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Michelle P. Connolly, 1998. "The dual nature of trade: measuring its impact on imitation and growth," Staff Reports 44, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:umd:umdeco:rodriguez9901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary E. Burfisher & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2002. "The Global Impacts of Farm Policy Reforms in Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 774-781.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berhanu Abegaz & Arnab K. Basu, 2011.
"The Elusive Productivity Effect of Trade Liberalization in the Manufacturing Industries of Emerging Economies,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Abegaz, Berhanu & Basu, Arnab K., 2010. "The Elusive Productivity Effect of Trade Liberalization in the Manufacturing Industries of Emerging Economies," Discussion Papers 94717, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Joshua Aizenman & Mark M. Spiegel, 2010. "Takeoffs," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 177-196, May.
- Nasri Harb, 2009.
"Oil Exports, Non‐Oil GDP, and Investment in the GCC Countries,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 695-708, November.
- Harb, Nasri, 2008. "Oil Exports, Non Oil GDP and Investment in the GCC Countries," MPRA Paper 15576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergman, Karin, 2011. "Productivity Effects of Privately and Publicly Funded R&D," Working Papers 2011:28, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2012.
"Does trade openness affect long run growth? Cointegration, causality and forecast error variance decomposition tests for Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2325-2339.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Does Trade Openness Affect Long Run Growth? Cointegration, Causality and Forecast Error Variance Decomposition Tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37391, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2012.
- Jürgen Meckl & Benjamin Weigert, 2013. "Special Issue. Guest Editor: Zhihao Yu," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 549-558, August.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:12:y:2008:i:4:p:845-860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.