School Choice and the Intergenerational Poverty Trap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ishikawa, Jota, 2000.
"Foreign Monopoly and Trade Policy under Segmented and Integrated Markets,"
Hitotsubashi University, pages 321-336.
- Ishikawa, Jota, 1998. "Foreign Monopoly and Trade Policy under Segmented and Integrated Markets," Discussion Papers 1998-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Markusen James R. & Morey Edward R. & Olewiler Nancy D., 1993.
"Environmental Policy when Market Structure and Plant Locations Are Endogenous,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 69-86, January.
- James R. Markusen & Edward R. Morey & Nancy Olewiler, 1991. "Environmental Policy When Market Structure and Plant Locations are Endo-genous," NBER Working Papers 3671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman J. Ireland, 1984. "Dual Equilibria and Discontinuous Response in Monopolistic Competition with Two Classes of Consumers," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 377-384.
- Formby, John P & Layson, Stephen & Smith, W James, 1982. "The Law of Demand, Positive Sloping Marginal Revenue, and Multiple Profit Equilibria," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 303-311, April.
- Nahata, Babu & Ostaszewski, Krzysztof & Sahoo, P K, 1990. "Direction of Price Changes in Third-Degree Price Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1254-1258.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 55-77.
- Michael Rauscher, 1995. "Environmental regulation and the location of polluting industries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 229-244, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heckman, James J. & Raut, Lakshmi K., 2016. "Intergenerational long-term effects of preschool-structural estimates from a discrete dynamic programming model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 164-175.
- Heckman, James J. & Raut, Lakshmi K., 2016.
"Intergenerational long-term effects of preschool-structural estimates from a discrete dynamic programming model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 164-175.
- Heckman, James & Raut, Lakshmi, 2002. "Intergenerational Long Term Effects of Preschool - Structural Estimates from a Discrete Dynamic Programming Model," MPRA Paper 20657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Dec 2009.
- James J. Heckman & Lakshmi K. Raut, 2013. "Intergenerational Long Term Effects of Preschool - Structural Estimates from a Discrete Dynamic Programming Model," NBER Working Papers 19077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J. & Raut, Lakshmi K., 2013. "Intergenerational Long Term Effects of Preschool: Structural Estimates from a Discrete Dynamic Programming Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Marques, Isabel M. & Filho, Osvaldo C. da Silva, 2012. "A dynamic model of education level choice: Application to brazilian states," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(2), June.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:2:a:5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:11:y:2007:i:2:p:412-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.