School Choice and the Intergenerational Poverty Trap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1994.
"Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition), pages 257-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, "undated". "Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heckman, James J. & Raut, Lakshmi K., 2016.
"Intergenerational long-term effects of preschool-structural estimates from a discrete dynamic programming model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 164-175.
- Heckman, James & Raut, Lakshmi, 2002. "Intergenerational Long Term Effects of Preschool - Structural Estimates from a Discrete Dynamic Programming Model," MPRA Paper 20657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Dec 2009.
- James J. Heckman & Lakshmi K. Raut, 2013. "Intergenerational Long Term Effects of Preschool - Structural Estimates from a Discrete Dynamic Programming Model," NBER Working Papers 19077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J. & Raut, Lakshmi K., 2013. "Intergenerational Long Term Effects of Preschool: Structural Estimates from a Discrete Dynamic Programming Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Marques, Isabel M. & Filho, Osvaldo C. da Silva, 2012. "A dynamic model of education level choice: Application to brazilian states," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(2), June.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:2:a:5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:11:y:2007:i:2:p:412-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.