Outsourcing and Wage Inequality in a Dynamic Product Cycle Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Xiaokai Yang, 2006.
"Development, Structural Changes And Urbanization,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Inframarginal Contributions To Development Economics, chapter 7, pages 137-166
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Kreps, David M & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Sequential Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 863-894, July.
- Philippe Aghion & Patrick Bolton & Christopher Harris & Bruno Jullien, 1991.
"Optimal Learning by Experimentation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(4), pages 621-654.
- Aghion, P. & Bolton, P. & Harris, C. & Jullien, B., 1990. "Optimal Learning By Experimentation," DELTA Working Papers 90-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Aghion Philippe & Bolton, Patrick & Harris Christopher & Jullien Bruno, 1991. "Optimal learning by experimentation," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9104, CEPREMAP.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1003-1026, October.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Industrialization and the Big Push," NBER Working Papers 2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989. "Industrialization and the Big Push," Scholarly Articles 3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1989.
"Product Development and International Trade,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1261-1283, December.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1988. "Product Development and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 2540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1988. "Product Development And International Trade," Papers 132, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Grossman, Gene M., 1989. "Product Development and International Trade," Scholarly Articles 3445094, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- John Conlisk, 1996. "Why Bounded Rationality?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 669-700, June.
- Xiaokai Yang & Jeff Borland, 2005. "A Microeconomic Mechanism For Economic Growth," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: An Inframarginal Approach To Trade Theory, chapter 18, pages 409-436 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Sanford Grossman, 1989. "The Informational Role of Prices," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262572141, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arti Grover, 2005.
"Outsourcing Versus Foreign Direct Investment--A Welfare Analysis,"
140, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Arti Grover, 2010. "Outsourcing Versus Foreign Direct Investment: A Welfare Analysis," Working Papers id:3010, eSocialSciences.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2015. "Intellectual property rights and skills accumulation: A product-cycle model of FDI and outsourcing," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 328-343.
- Sener, Fuat, 2008. "R&D policies, endogenous growth and scale effects," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3895-3916, December.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005.
"Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity,"
050605, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005. "Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 11718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hung-Ju Chen, 2015. "Innovation and Intellectual Property Rights in a Product-cycle Model of Skills Accumulation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 320-344, May.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2015. "Innovation and imitation: effects of intellectual property rights in a product-cycle model of skills accumulation," MPRA Paper 65745, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2015.
- Sener, Fuat & Zhao, Laixun, 2009. "Globalization, R&D and the iPod Cycle," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 101-108, February.
- Jiancai Pi & Yu Zhou, 2015. "The impacts of corruption on wage inequality and rural–urban migration in developing countries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 753-768, May.
- Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2011.
"Is a skill intensity reversal a mere theoretical curiosum? Evidence from the US and Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 151-154, August.
- Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2006. "Skill Intensity Reversal and the Rising Skill Premium: Evidence from the U.S. and Mexico," MPRA Paper 14013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2009. "Is a Skill Intensity Reversal a Mere Theoretical Curiosum? Evidence from the U.S. and Mexico," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-010, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Gao, Ting, 2007. "Trade costs, international production shifting, and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 317-335, February.
- Wolf-Heimo Grieben & Fuat Sener, 2009. "Labor Unions, Globalization, and Mercantilism," CESifo Working Paper Series 2889, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sujata Basu, "undated".
"R & D Sector Outsourcing, Human Capital Formation and Growth in the Context of Developed versus Developing Economies,"
Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers
15-05, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Basu, Sujata, 2014. "R & D sector outsourcing, human capital formation and growth in the context of developed versus developing economies," MPRA Paper 59107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:3:p:564-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arijit Mukherjee & Yingyi Tsai, 2010.
"International Outsourcing And Welfare Reduction: An Entry-Deterrence Story,"
University of Manchester, vol. 78(6), pages 647-659, December.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Yingyi Tsai, "undated". "International Outsourcing and Welfare Reduction: an Entry-deterrence Story," Discussion Papers 08/45, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fatima, Syeda Tamkeen, 2014. "Off-Shoring and Wage Inequality: where do we stand?," IEE Working Papers 207, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:10:y:2006:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .