Immigration and Ethnic Change in Low-Fertility Countries: A Third Demographic Transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Edward Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2001. "Why Doesn't The US Have a European-Style Welfare State?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1933, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Glover, Stephen & Gott, Ceri & Loizillon, Anaïs & Portes, Jonathan & Price, Richard & Spencer, Sarah & Srinivasan, Vasanthi & Willis, Carole, 2001. "Migration: an economic and social analysis," MPRA Paper 75900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Christophe Dumont & Georges Lemaître, 2005. "Counting Immigrants and Expatriates in OECD Countries: A New Perspective," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 25, OECD Publishing.
- Mearsheimer, John J. & Walt, Stephen, 2006. "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy," Working Paper Series rwp06-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alberto Alesina & Edward Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2001. "Why Doesn't the US Have a European-Style Welfare System?," NBER Working Papers 8524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaun A. Golding & Katherine J. Curtis, 2013. "Migration and rural development: resettlement, remittances and amenities," Chapters,in: Handbook of Rural Development, chapter 6, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susanne Schmid & Martin Kohls, 2009. "Reproductive behaviour of migrant women in Germany: Data, patterns and determinants," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 7(1), pages 39-61.
- Easterlin, Richard A. & Plagnol, Anke C., 2008.
"Life satisfaction and economic conditions in East and West Germany pre- and post-unification,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 433-444, December.
- Richard A. Easterlin & Anke C. Zimmermann, 2008. "Life Satisfaction and Economic Conditions in East and West Germany Pre- and Post-Unification," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 95, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Daniel Lichter, 2013. "Integration or Fragmentation? Racial Diversity and the American Future," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(2), pages 359-391, April.
- Jon Anson, 2010. "Beyond Material Explanations: Family Solidarity and Mortality, a Small Area-level Analysis," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(1), pages 27-45.
- João Peixoto & Susana Atalaia, 2010. "Policies, families and integration: a state of the art of immigration research in Europe," Working Papers wp032010, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Francesca Modena & Fabio Sabatini, 2012.
"I would if I could: precarious employment and childbearing intentions in Italy,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Modena, Francesca & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," MPRA Paper 26117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Modena & Fabio Sabatini, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," Department of Economics Working Papers 1013, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Joshua R. Goldstein & Tomáš Sobotka & Aiva Jasilioniene, 2009. "The end of 'lowest-low' fertility? (with supplementary materials)," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-029, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Barbara S. Okun & Shlomit Kagya, 2012. "Fertility Change among Post-1989 Immigrants to I srael from the F ormer S oviet U nion," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 792-827, December.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Roswitha M. King, "undated". "Intergenerational Transmission of “Migration Capital” and the Decision to Emigrate," Discussion Papers 08/26, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rees, Philip Howell & Wohland, Pia N. & Norman, Paul D., 2009. "The estimation of mortality for ethnic groups at local scale within the United Kingdom," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 1592-1607, December.
- Mathias Lerch, 2014. "The Role of Migration in the Urban Transition: A Demonstration From Albania," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(4), pages 1527-1550, August.
- Easterlin, Richard A. & Zimmermann, Anke, 2006. "Life Satisfaction and Economic Outcomes in Germany Pre- and Post-Unification," IZA Discussion Papers 2494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zaiceva, A. & Zimmermann, K.F., 2016. "Migration and the Demographic Shift," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Josipovič Damir, 2014. "Recent demographic trends in the northern borderland between Italy and Slovenia: Stabilization or further redistribution of population?," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(1), pages 50-67, March.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Roswitha King, 2012. "Family Migration Capital and Migration Intentions," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 118-129, March.
- Zenon Jiménez-Ridruejo Ayuso & Carlos Borondo Arribas & Julio López Díaz & Carmen Lorenzo Lago & Carmen Rodríguez Sumaza, 2009. "El efecto de la inmigración en la sostenibilidad a largo plazo del sistema de pensiones en España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 188(1), pages 74-121, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:32:y:2006:i:3:p:401-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.