Die Produktivitätsentwicklung in der deutschen Stromwirtschaft in langfristiger Perspektive
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Kuhlmann, 2006. "What is the X-Factor in the German Electricity Industry?," ifo Working Paper Series 34, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- M.E. Beesley & S.C. Littlechild, 1989. "The Regulation of Privatized Monopolies in the United Kingdom," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(3), pages 454-472, Autumn.
- Jim Malley & Anton Muscatelli & Ulrich Woitek, 1998. "The Interaction Between Business Cycles and Productivity Growth: Evidence from US Industrial Data," Working Papers 9805, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 1998.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I & Sappington, David E M, 1999.
"Setting the X Factor in Price-Cap Regulation Plans,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 5-25, July.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & David E. M. Sappington, 1998. "Setting the X Factor in Price Cap Regulation Plans," NBER Working Papers 6622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giersch,Herbert & PaquÃ©,Karl-Heinz & Schmieding,Holger, 1994. "The Fading Miracle," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521358699, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:10:y:2009:i:3:p:309-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.