Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Estimation of a Production System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Zongwu & Li, Qi, 2008.
"Nonparametric Estimation Of Varying Coefficient Dynamic Panel Data Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(05), pages 1321-1342, October.
- Zongwu Cai & Qi Li, 2013. "Nonparametric Estimation Of Varying Coefficient Dynamic Panel Data Models," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Li, Qi, et al, 2002. "Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 412-422, July.
- Polemis, Michael L. & Stengos, Thanasis, 2015. "Does market structure affect labour productivity and wages? Evidence from a smooth coefficient semiparametric panel model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 182-186.
- Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2010. "Smooth Varying-Coefficient Estimation And Inference For Qualitative And Quantitative Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(06), pages 1607-1637, December.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai, 2014.
"Estimation of productivity in Korean electric power plants: A semiparametric smooth coefficient model,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 491-500.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai, 2013. "Estimation of Productivity in Korean Electric Power Plants: A Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schmidt, Peter & Lovell, C. A. Knox, 1980. "Estimating stochastic production and cost frontiers when technical and allocative inefficiency are correlated," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 83-100, May.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Li, Qi & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2015. "Smooth coefficient estimation of a seemingly unrelated regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 148-162.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1987. "The specification of technical and allocative inefficiency in stochastic production and profit frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 335-348, March.
- Zhang, Rui & Sun, Kai & Delgado, Michael S. & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2012.
"Productivity in China's high technology industry: Regional heterogeneity and R&D,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 127-141.
- Zhang, Rui & Sun, Kai & Delgado, Michael & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2011. "Productivity in China's high technology industry: Regional heterogeneity and R&D," MPRA Paper 32507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delgado, Michael S. & McCloud, Nadine & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2014. "A generalized empirical model of corruption, foreign direct investment, and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 298-316.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai, 2013. "Derivation of marginal effects of determinants of technical inefficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 249-253.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Schmidt, Peter & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1979. "Estimating technical and allocative inefficiency relative to stochastic production and cost frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-366, February.
- Cai, Zongwu & Das, Mitali & Xiong, Huaiyu & Wu, Xizhi, 2006. "Functional coefficient instrumental variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 207-241, July.
- Liu, Weiwei, 2014. "Modeling gasoline demand in the United States: A flexible semiparametric approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 244-253.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Subal C. Kumbhakar & Kai Sun, 2015. "A note on a semiparametric approach to estimating financing constraints in firms," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(12), pages 992-1004, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:21:y:2016:i:4:p:464-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.