Financing Unemployment Benefits: Dismissal versus Employment Taxes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Belot, M.V.K. & Boone, J. & van Ours, J.C., 2002. "Welfare Effects of Employment Protection," Discussion Paper 2002-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, André, 2008.
"Optimum income taxation and layoff taxes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2003-2019, October.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, Andre, 2005. "Optimum Income Taxation and Layoff Taxes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Cahuc & André Zylberberg, 2008. "Optimum income taxation and layoff taxes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00255794, HAL.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, Andre, 2005. "Optimum Income Taxation and Layoff Taxes," IZA Discussion Papers 1678, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Blanchard & Jean Tirole, 2004. "The Optimal Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection. A First Pass," NBER Working Papers 10443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:2:p:14567656 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robalino, David & Vodopivec, Milan & Bodor, Andras, 2009.
"Savings for unemployment in good or bad times : options for developing countries,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
50320, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David A. & Vodopivec, Milan & Bodor, András, 2009. "Savings for Unemployment in Good or Bad Times: Options for Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Florian Baumann & Nikolai Stähler, 2008. "Union Power as a Reason for Europe Not to Introduce Experience Rating?," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(3), pages 568-585, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:20:y:2006:i:3:p:433-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.