Experience Rating of Unemployment Insurance in the US: A Model for Europe?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franck Malherbet & Mustafa Ulus, 2003. "Unemployment Insurance and Labor Reallocation," Working Papers 2003-17, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Pekka Sinko, 2004. "Subsidizing versus Experience Rating of Unemployment Insurance in Unionized Labor Markets," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 60(2), pages 186-, August.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Malherbet, Franck, 2002.
"Unemployment Compensation Finance and Labour Market Rigidity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3512, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Malherbet, Franck, 2004. "Unemployment compensation finance and labor market rigidity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 481-501, March.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Malherbet, Franck, 2002. "Unemployment Compensation Finance and Labor Market Rigidity," IZA Discussion Papers 581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre Cahuc & Franck Malherbet, 2001. "Unemployment Compensation Finance and Labor Market Rigidity," Working Papers 2001-37, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Julia Fath & Clemens Fuest, 2005.
"Temporary Layoffs and Unemployment Insurance: Is Experience Rating Desirable?,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(4), pages 471-483, November.
- Julia Fath & Clemens Fuest, 2002. "Temporary Layoffs and Unemployment Insurance: Is Experience Rating Desirable?," CESifo Working Paper Series 663, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Lundborg, Per, 1988. " Unemployment Insurance and Union Wage Setting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 161-72.
- Robert Tannenwald & Christopher J. O'Leary & Wei-Jang Huang, .
"New Ways of Evaluating State Unemployment Insurance,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
rtcjo1999, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Robert Tannenwald & Christopher J. O'Leary & Wei-Jang Huang, 1999. "New ways of evaluating state unemployment insurance," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 15-40.
- Albrecht, James W & Vroman, Susan B, 1999. "Unemployment Compensation Finance and Efficiency Wages," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 141-67, January.
- Anderson, Patricia M. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2000. "The effects of the unemployment insurance payroll tax on wages, employment, claims and denials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 81-106, October.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Temporary Layoffs in the Theory of Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 937-57, October.
- Julia Fath & Clemens Fuest, 2005. "Experience Rating versus Employment Protection Laws in a Model where Firms Monitor Workers," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(2), pages 299-314, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:2:p:45-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.