Disability and Labour Supply during Economic Transition: Evidence from Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Blau & Donna B. Gilleskie, 2001.
"Retiree Health Insurance and the Labor Force Behavior of Older Men in the 1990s,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 64-80, February.
- David M. Blau & Donna B. Gilleskie, 1997. "Retiree Health Insurance and the Labor Force Behavior of Older Men in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 5948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & van Soest, Arthur, 2008.
"Health and wealth of elderly couples: Causality tests using dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1312-1325, September.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & van Soest, Arthur, 2004. "Health and Wealth of Elderly Couples: Causality Tests Using Dynamic Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michaud, P.C. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2008. "Health and wealth of elderly couples : Causality tests using dynamic panel data models," Other publications TiSEM fdba31e1-0443-4f73-b4cc-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michaud, P.C. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2004. "Health and Wealth of Elderly Couples : Causality Tests Using Dynamic Panel Data Models," Discussion Paper 2004-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe & Fung Mey Huang, 1989. "Disability Status as an Unobservable: Estimates From a Structural Model," NBER Working Papers 2831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pandey, Manoj K., 2009. "Labor force participation among Indian elderly: does health matter?," MPRA Paper 15394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- François-Charles Wolff & Philippe Tessier, 2005. "Offre de travail et santé en France," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 168(2), pages 17-41.
- Edwin van Gameren, 2008. "Labor Force Participation of Mexican Elderly: The Importance of Health," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 23(1), pages 89-127.
- Mont, Daniel & Nguyen, Cuong, 2013.
"Does Parental Disability Matter to Child Education? Evidence from Vietnam,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 88-107.
- Cuong, Nguyen Viet & Mont, Daniel, 2011. "Does parental disability matter to child education ? evidence from Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5743, The World Bank.
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2009. "Labor Force Participation among Indian Elderly: Does Health Matter?," ASARC Working Papers 2009-11, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Wolff, François-Charles & Maliki, 2008. "Evidence on the impact of child labor on child health in Indonesia, 1993-2000," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 143-169, March.
- Edwin van Gameren, 2010. "Labor force participation by the elderly in Mexico," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-06, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Manoj K Pandey, 2009. "Labor Force Participation among Indian Elderly: Does Health Matter?," Working Papers id:1987, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:19:y:2005:i:2:p:303-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.