Female Proclivity to the World of Business
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henning Lohmann, 2001. "Self-employed or employee, full-time or part-time? Gender differences in the determinants and conditions for self-employment in Europe and the US," MZES Working Papers 38, MZES.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:japmet:v:33:y:2018:i:3:p:416-434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Zimmermann, 2007. "The economics of migrant ethnicity," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 487-494, July.
- Anastasia Semykina, 2018.
"Self‐employment among women: Do children matter more than we previously thought?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(3), pages 416-434, April.
- Anastasia Semykina, 2016. "Self-Employment among Women: Do Children Matter More Than We Previously Thought?," Working Papers wp2016_07_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Amelie F. Constant, 2009.
"Businesswomen in Germany and their performance by ethnicity: It pays to be self-employed,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(1/2), pages 145-162, March.
- Amelie Constant, 2008. "Businesswomen in Germany and Their Performance by Ethnicity: It Pays to Be Self-Employed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 815, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Constant, Amelie F., 2008. "Businesswomen in Germany and Their Performance by Ethnicity: It Pays to Be Self-Employed," IZA Discussion Papers 3644, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Karen Leppel, 2016. "The incidence of self-employment by sexual orientation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 347-363, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:59:y:2006:i:4:p:465-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.