Measuring Knowledge Stocks: A Process of Creative Destruction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2000.
"Do Trade Patterns and Technology Flows Affect Productivity Growth?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 17-47, January.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 1997. "How trade patterns and technology flows affect productivity growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1831, The World Bank.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1999. "How Trade Patterns and Technology Flows Affect Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 6990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2001.
"The geography and channels of diffusion at the world's technology frontier,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
123, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Wolfgang Keller, 2001. "The Geography and Channels of Diffusion at the World's Technology Frontier," NBER Working Papers 8150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jurgen Bitzer & Andreas Stephan, 2007.
"A Schumpeter-inspired approach to the construction of R&D capital stocks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 179-189.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Andreas Stephan, 2002. "A Schumpeter-Inspired Approach to the Construction of R&D Capital Stocks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 300, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ruth Towse, 2010. "Creativity, Copyright and the Creative Industries Paradigm," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 461-478, August.
- Nada Karaman Aksentijevic & Zoran Jezic, 2009. "Human Resources development and research capacity and their impact on economic growth," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 263-291.
- Wong, Siang Leng & Chang, Youngho & Chia, Wai-Mun, 2013. "Energy consumption, energy R&D and real GDP in OECD countries with and without oil reserves," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 51-60.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Holger Görg, 2009.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Competition and Industry Performance,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 221-233, February.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Görg, Holger, 2008. "Foreign direct investment, competition and industry performance," Kiel Working Papers 1416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jürgen Bitzer & Holger Görg & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2012.
"Can Trade Really Hurt? An Empirical Follow-Up On Samuelson'S Controversial Paper,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(3), pages 724-738, July.
- Jurgen Bitzer & Holger Görg & Philipp J.H. Schröder, "undated". "Can Trade Really Hurt? An Empirical Follow-up on Samuelson’s Controversial Paper," Discussion Papers 08/34, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Görg, Holger & Schröder, Philipp J. H., 2008. "Can trade really hurt? An empirical follow-up on Samuelson's controversial paper," Kiel Working Papers 1451, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "Does Patenting negatively impact on R&D investment?An international panel data assessment," FEP Working Papers 255, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Patel, Darshak & Ward, Michael R., 2011. "Using patent citation patterns to infer innovation market competition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 886-894, July.
- Beneito, Pilar & Rochina-Barrachina, María Engracia & Sanchis, Amparo, 2015. "The path of R&D efficiency over time," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 57-69.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Holger Görg, 2005. "The impact of FDI on industry performance," International Trade 0505003, EconWPA.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Kerekes, Monika, 2005.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Transfer Technology Across Borders? A Reexamination,"
2005/7, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Monika Kerekes, 2005. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Transfer Technology Across Borders? A Reexamination," Macroeconomics 0505004, EconWPA.
- Sabine Visser, 2007. "R&D in Worldscan," CPB Memorandum 189, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:58:y:2005:i:3:p:379-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.