Creativity, Copyright and the Creative Industries Paradigm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyler Cowen & Alexander Tabarrok, 2000. "An Economic Theory of Avant-Garde and Popular Art, or High and Low Culture," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 232-253, July.
- Michele Boldrin & David Levine, 2002. "The Case Against Intellectual Property," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 209-212, May.
- Ruth Towse, 2001. "Creativity, Incentive and Reward," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1953.
- Melissa Boyle & Stacy Nazzaro & Debra O’Connor, 2010. "Moral rights protection for the visual arts," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(1), pages 27-44, February.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2007. "The value of intellectual property rights to firms and society," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 541-567, Winter.
- Ruth Towse, 2006. "Copyright And Artists: A View From Cultural Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 567-585, September.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2007.
"The Value of Intellectual Property Rights to Firms,"
06-036, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2007. "The Value of Intellectual Property Rights to Firms," Economics Series Working Papers 319, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Frank, Bjorn, 1996. "On an Art without Copyright," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 3-15.
- Frey, Bruno S & Jegen, Reto, 2001. " Motivation Crowding Theory," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 589-611, December.
- Jürgen Bitzer, 2005. "Measuring Knowledge Stocks: A Process of Creative Destruction," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 379-393, July.
- Abbing, Hans, 2002. "Why Are Artists Poor?," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9789053565650.
- Richard Watt & Ruth Towse, 2006. "Copyright protection standards and authors' time allocation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 995-1011, December.
- Withers, Glenn, 1985. "Artists' Subsidy of the Arts," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(45), pages 290-295, December.
- Towse, Ruth, 2001. "Partly for the Money: Rewards and Incentives to Artists," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 473-490.
- Michael Rushton, 1998. "The Moral Rights of Artists: Droit Moral ou Droit Pécuniaire?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(1), pages 15-32, March.
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1989. "An Economic Analysis of Copyright Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 325-363, June.
- Roberto Cellini & Tiziana Cuccia, 2003. "Incomplete Information and Experimentation in the Arts: A Game Theory Approach," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 21-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:63:y:2010:i:3:p:461-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.