An Economic Theory of Avant-Garde and Popular Art, or High and Low Culture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruth Towse, 2010. "Creativity, Copyright and the Creative Industries Paradigm," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 461-478, August.
- Ruth Towse, 2011. "Creativity," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Friel Martha, 2013.
"Understanding creativity and innovation in industrial design: an historical and empirical assessment,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201311, University of Turin.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Friel, Martha, 2013. "Understanding Creativity and Innovation in Industrial Design: an Historical and Empirical Assessment," EBLA Working Papers 201301, University of Turin.
- Jose Canals-Cerda, 2005. "Congestion Pricing in an Internet Market," Working Papers 05-10, NET Institute, revised Sep 2005.
- Edward Castronova, 2004. "Achievement Bias in the Evolution of Preferences," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 195-226, May.
- Bille, Trine & Fjællegaard, Cecilie Bryld & Frey, Bruno S. & Steiner, Lasse, 2013. "Happiness in the arts—International evidence on artists’ job satisfaction," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 15-18.
- David Throsby, 2006. "An Artistic Production Function: Theory and an Application to Australian Visual Artists," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Lasse Steiner & Lucian Schneider, 2013. "The happy artist: an empirical application of the work-preference model," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(2), pages 225-246, May.
- Alessandro Balestrino, 2012.
"Kind of Black: The Musicians' Labour Market in Italy,"
CEIS, vol. 26(4), pages 472-491, December.
- Alessandro Balestrino, 2009. "Kind of Black: The Musicians' Labour Market in Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2769, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bryan Caplan, 1998. "Michael H. Kater, The Twisted Muse: Musicians and Their Music in the Third Reich," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(4), pages 287-289, December.
- Cartigny, Pierre & Champarnaud, Luc, 2013. "A dynamic game for fiscal federalism with non-local externalities," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 328-335.
- Allan, Corey & Grimes, Arthur & Kerr, Suzi, 2013. "Value and Culture," Working Papers 13_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Alex Tabarrok, 1998. "V. A. Ginsburgh and P.-M. Menger (eds.), Economics of the Arts: Selected Essays," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(4), pages 285-287, December.
- Edward Castronova, "undated". "Achievement Bias in the Evolution of Preferences," Gruter Institute Working Papers on Law, Economics, and Evolutionary Biology 2-1-1010, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2007. "Information externality in the arts and the public intervention: a brief note," MPRA Paper 5193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:67:2:y:2000:p:232-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .