Policy Advice as an Investment Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Steven G. Medema & Warren J. Samuels (ed.), 1996. "Foundations of Research in Economics: How do Economists do Economics?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 899.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2013.
"Minority positions in the German Council of Economic Experts: A political economic analysis,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 180-187.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2013. "Minority positions in the German Council of Economic Experts: A political economic analysis," Munich Reprints in Economics 19290, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Minority Positions in the German Council of Economic Experts: A Political Economic Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4206, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Minority positions in the German Council of Economic Experts: A political economic analysis," ifo Working Paper Series 160, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2013.
"Zur Rolle der Ökonometrie in der wissenschaftlichen Politikberatung,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-30, February.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2012. "Zur Rolle der Ökonometrie in der wissenschaftlichen Politikberatung," Economics Working Paper Series 1223, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:57:y:2004:i:3:p:403-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.