Efficient Estimation of Seasonal Long-Range-Dependent Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guégan, 2008.
"Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(29), pages 1-10.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00277379, HAL.
- Ferrara, L. & Guégan, D., 2008. "Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models," Working papers 224, Banque de France.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00283710, HAL.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Business surveys modelling with seasonal-cyclical long memory models," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Henghsiu Tsai & Heiko Rachinger & Edward M.H. Lin, 2015. "Inference of Seasonal Long-memory Time Series with Measurement Error," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 137-154, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:29:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reisen, Valdério A. & Zamprogno, Bartolomeu & Palma, Wilfredo & Arteche, Josu, 2014. "A semiparametric approach to estimate two seasonal fractional parameters in the SARFIMA model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 1-17.
- repec:eee:matcom:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:27-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:26:y:2005:i:6:p:863-892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.