Marginal density estimation for linear processes with cyclical long memory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. C. Viano & Cl. Deniau & G. Oppenheim, 1995. "Long-Range Dependence And Mixing For Discrete Time Fractional Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 323-338, May.
- Mielniczuk, Jan, 1997. "On the asymptotic mean integrated squared error of a kernel density estimator for dependent data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 53-58, May.
- Javier Hidalgo & Philippe Soulier, 2004. "Estimation of the location and exponent of the spectral singularity of a long memory process," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 55-81, January.
- Giraitis, L & Hidalgo, J & Robinson, Peter M., 2001. "Gaussian estimation of parametric spectral density with unknown pole," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 297, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Koul, Hira L. & Surgailis, Donatas, 1996. "Asymptotic normality of regression estimators with long memory errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 317-335, September.
More about this item
KeywordsConfidence band Empirical process Limit theorem Mean integrated squared error;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:81:y:2011:i:9:p:1354-1364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.