Semiparametric Estimation in Time-Series Regression with Long-Range Dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nielsen, Morten Oe., "undated". "Semiparametric Estimation in Time Series Regression with Long Range Dependence," Economics Working Papers 2002-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lobato, I. & Robinson, P. M., 1996. "Averaged periodogram estimation of long memory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 303-324, July.
- Lobato, Ignacio N., 1999. "A semiparametric two-step estimator in a multivariate long memory model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 129-153, May.
- Hassler, U. & Marmol, F. & Velasco, C., 2006.
"Residual log-periodogram inference for long-run relationships,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 165-207, January.
- Hassler, Uwe & Marmol, Francesc & Velasco, Carlos, 2002. "Residual Log-Periodogram Inference for Long-Run Relationships," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 115, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986.
"Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tsay, Wen-Jen & Chung, Ching-Fan, 2000. "The spurious regression of fractionally integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 155-182, May.
- Hannan, E. J., 1979. "The central limit theorem for time series regression," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 281-289, December.
- Carlos Velasco, 2003. "Gaussian Semi-parametric Estimation of Fractional Cointegration," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 345-378, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter M Robinson, 2007. "Multiple Local Whittle Estimation in StationarySystems," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 525, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ørregaard Nielsen, Morten, 2004.
"Local empirical spectral measure of multivariate processes with long range dependence,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 145-166, January.
- Nielsen, Morten Oe., "undated". "Local Empirical Spectral Measure of Multivariate Processes with Long Range Dependence," Economics Working Papers 2002-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- George Kapetanios & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2007. "Semiparametric Sieve-Type GLS Inference in Regressions with Long-Range Dependence," Working Papers 587, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Afonso Goncalves da Silva & Peter Robinson, 2008.
"Finite Sample Performance in Cointegration Analysis of Nonlinear Time Series with Long Memory,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1-3), pages 268-297.
- Afonso Gonçalves da Silva & Peter M Robinson, 2006. "Finite Sample Performance in CointegrationAnalysis of Nonlinear Time Series with LongMemory," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 501, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Per Frederiksen, 2008. "Fully Modified Narrow-Band Least Squares Estimation of Stationary Fractional Cointegration," Working Papers 1171, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Robinson, Peter M., 2007. "Multiple local whittle estimation in stationary systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4436, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Do, Hung Xuan & Brooks, Robert Darren & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon, 2013. "Generalized impulse response analysis in a fractionally integrated vector autoregressive model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 462-465.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:26:y:2005:i:2:p:279-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.