Large sample properties of parameter least squares estimates for time-varying arma models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- West, Kenneth D., 1987. "A note on the power of least squares tests for a unit root," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 249-252.
- Perron, Pierre & Rodriguez, Gabriel, 2003.
"GLS detrending, efficient unit root tests and structural change,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Elliott, Graham & Rothenberg, Thomas J & Stock, James H, 1996. "Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 813-836, July.
- Elliott, Graham, 1999. "Efficient Tests for a Unit Root When the Initial Observation Is Drawn from Its Unconditional Distribution," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(3), pages 767-783, August.
- Graham Elliott & Thomas J. Rothenberg & James H. Stock, 1992. "Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root," NBER Technical Working Papers 0130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "ERSTEST: RATS procedure to perform Elliott-Rothenberg-Stock unit root tests," Statistical Software Components RTS00066, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "GLSDETREND: RATS procedure to perform local to unity GLS detrending," Statistical Software Components RTS00077, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ayat, Leila & Burridge, Peter, 2000.
"Unit root tests in the presence of uncertainty about the non-stochastic trend,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 71-96, March.
- Ayat, L. & Burridge, P., 1996. "Unit Root Tests in the presence of Uncertainty about the Non-Stochastic Trends," Discussion Papers 96-28, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Vogelsang, Timothy J & Perron, Pierre, 1998.
"Additional Tests for a Unit Root Allowing for a Break in the Trend Function at an Unknown Time,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1073-1100, November.
- Vogelsang, T.J. & Perron, P., 1994. "Additional Tests for a Unit Root Allowing for a Break in the Trend Function at an Unknown Time," Cahiers de recherche 9422, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Vogelsang, T.J. & Perron, P., 1994. "Additional Tests for a Unit Root Allowing for a Break in the Trend Function at an Unknown Time," Cahiers de recherche 9422, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Leybourne, Stephen J. & Newbold, Paul, 2000. "BEHAVIOR OF DICKEY FULLER t-TESTS WHEN THERE IS A BREAK UNDER THE ALTERNATIVE HYPOTHESIS," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 779-789, October.
- Pantula, Sastry G & Gonzalez-Farias, Graciela & Fuller, Wayne A, 1994. "A Comparison of Unit-Root Test Criteria," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(4), pages 449-459, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5529 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Triantafyllopoulos, K. & Nason, G.P., 2007. "A Bayesian analysis of moving average processes with time-varying parameters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 1025-1046, October.
- Rajae R. Azrak & Guy Melard, 2017. "Autoregressive Models with Time-dependent Coefficients. A comparison between Several Approaches," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-48, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2603 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nazim Regnard & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2010. "Structure and estimation of a class of nonstationary yet nonexplosive GARCH models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 348-364, September.
- Regnard, Nazim & Zakoïan, Jean-Michel, 2011.
"A conditionally heteroskedastic model with time-varying coefficients for daily gas spot prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1240-1251.
- Regnard, Nazim & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2010. "A conditionally heteroskedastic model with time-varying coefficients for daily gas spot prices," MPRA Paper 22642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Triantafyllopoulos, 2007. "Covariance estimation for multivariate conditionally Gaussian dynamic linear models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 551-569.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:25:y:2004:i:5:p:765-783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.