Inference for Autocorrelations in the Possible Presence of a Unit Root
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Pen, Yannick, 2011. "A pair-wise approach to output convergence between European regions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 955-964, May.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Politis, Dimitris N. & White, Halbert, 2013.
"A Warp-Speed Method For Conducting Monte Carlo Experiments Involving Bootstrap Estimators,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(03), pages 567-589, June.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Dimitris N. Politis & Halbert White, 2012. "A warp-speed method for conducting Monte Carlo experiments involving bootstrap estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Caggiano, Giovanni & Leonida, Leone, 2007.
"A note on the empirics of the neoclassical growth model,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 170-176, February.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Leone Leonida, "undated". "A note on the empirics of the neoclassical growth model," Working Papers 2006_2, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Leone Leonida, 2009.
"International output convergence: evidence from an autocorrelation function approach,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 139-162.
- G Caggiano & L Leonida, "undated". "International Output Convergence: Evidence from an AutoCorrelation Function Approach," Working Papers 2006_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:25:y:2004:i:2:p:251-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .