Reducing size distortions of parametric stationarity tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lanne, Markku & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2000. "Reducing size distortions of parametric stationarity tests," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,12, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weiss, Andrew A., 1984. "Systematic sampling and temporal aggregation in time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-281, December.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M. R. A. Engel, 1993.
"Microeconomic Adjustment Hazards and Aggregate Dynamics,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(2), pages 359-383.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel, 1992. "Microeconomic Adjustment Hazards and Aggregate Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 4090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, James H., 1987. "Measuring Business Cycle Time," Scholarly Articles 3425950, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert F. Engle & Jeffrey R. Russell, 1998. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration: A New Model for Irregularly Spaced Transaction Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1127-1162, September.
- Arthur F. Burns & Wesley C. Mitchell, 1946. "Measuring Business Cycles," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number burn46-1, January.
- Jorda, Oscar, 1999.
"Random-Time Aggregation in Partial Adjustment Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 382-395, July.
- Oscar Jorda, "undated". "Random-Time Aggregation In Partial Ajustment Models," Department of Economics 97-32, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Oscar Jorda, 2003. "Random-Time Aggregation In Partial Ajustment Models," Working Papers 9732, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Marcellino, M., 1997. "Temporal Disaggregation, Missing Observations, Outliers, and Forecasting: A Unifying Non-Model Based Procedures," Economics Working Papers eco97/30, European University Institute.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 1999. "Some Consequences of Temporal Aggregation in Empirical Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(1), pages 129-136, January.
- Brewer, K. R. W., 1973. "Some consequences of temporal aggregation and systematic sampling for ARMA and ARMAX models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-154, June.
- Durland, J Michael & McCurdy, Thomas H, 1994.
"Duration-Dependent Transitions in a Markov Model of U.S. GNP Growth,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 279-288, July.
- J. Michael Durland & Thomas H. McCurdy, 1993. "Duration Dependent Transitions in a Markov Model of U.S. GNP Growth," Working Papers 887, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- White,Halbert, 1996. "Estimation, Inference and Specification Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521574464, December.
- Hinich, Melvin J., 1999. "Sampling Dynamical Systems," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 602-609, December.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Stock, James H, 1987. "Measuring Business Cycle Time," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(6), pages 1240-1261, December.
- Hannan, E J, 1971. "The Identification Problem for Multiple Equation Systems with Moving Average Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 751-765, September.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J, 1971. "Identification in Parametric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 577-591, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurozumi, Eiji, 2009.
"Construction of Stationarity Tests with Less Size Distortions,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 50(1), pages 87-105, June.
- Kurozumi, Eiji, 2005. "Construction of Stationarity Tests with Less Size Distortions," Discussion Papers 2005-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Vasco Gabriel, 2003.
"Tests for the Null Hypothesis of Cointegration: A Monte Carlo Comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 411-435.
- Vasco J. Gabriel, 2001. "Tests for the Null Hypothesis of Cointegration: a Monte Carlo Comparison," NIPE Working Papers 7/2001, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Eiji Kurozumi & Shinya Tanaka, 2010. "Reducing the size distortion of the KPSS test," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(6), pages 415-426, November.
- Nunzio Cappuccio & Diego Lubian, 2010. "The fragility of the KPSS stationarity test," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(2), pages 237-253, June.
- Wasel Shadat, 2011. "On the Nonparametric Tests of Univariate GARCH Regression Models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1115, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Jönsson, Kristian, 2006. "Finite-Sample Stability of the KPSS Test," Working Papers 2006:23, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:24:y:2003:i:4:p:423-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.