Reducing size distortions of parametric stationarity tests
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Markku Lanne & Pentti Saikkonen, 2003. "Reducing size distortions of parametric stationarity tests," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 423-439, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurozumi, Eiji, 2009.
"Construction of Stationarity Tests with Less Size Distortions,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 50(1), pages 87-105, June.
- Kurozumi, Eiji, 2005. "Construction of Stationarity Tests with Less Size Distortions," Discussion Papers 2005-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Vasco Gabriel, 2003.
"Tests for the Null Hypothesis of Cointegration: A Monte Carlo Comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 411-435.
- Vasco J. Gabriel, 2001. "Tests for the Null Hypothesis of Cointegration: a Monte Carlo Comparison," NIPE Working Papers 7/2001, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Wasel Shadat, 2011. "On the Nonparametric Tests of Univariate GARCH Regression Models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1115, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Nunzio Cappuccio & Diego Lubian, 2010. "The fragility of the KPSS stationarity test," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(2), pages 237-253, June.
- Eiji Kurozumi & Shinya Tanaka, 2010. "Reducing the size distortion of the KPSS test," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(6), pages 415-426, November.
- Jönsson, Kristian, 2006. "Finite-Sample Stability of the KPSS Test," Working Papers 2006:23, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsstationarity test; inflation rate;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:200012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .