College‐To‐Work Migration Of Technology Graduates And Holders Of Doctorates Within The United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Train ., 2000.
"Halton Sequences for Mixed Logit,"
Economics Working Papers
E00-278, University of California at Berkeley.
- Kenneth Train, 2001. "Halton Sequences for Mixed Logit," Econometrics 0012002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Train, Kenneth, 2000. "Halton Sequences for Mixed Logit," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6zs694tp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sándor, Zsolt & Train, Kenneth, 2004. "Quasi-random simulation of discrete choice models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 313-327, May.
- Paleti, Rajesh, 2018. "Generalized multinomial probit Model: Accommodating constrained random parameters," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 248-262.
- Marco A. Palma & Dmitry V. Vedenov & David Bessler, 2020.
"The order of variables, simulation noise, and accuracy of mixed logit estimates,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 58(5), pages 2049-2083, May.
- Palma, Marco & Li, Yajuan & Vedenov, Dmitry & Bessler, David, 2016. "The Order of Variables, Simulation Noise and Accuracy of Mixed Logit Estimates," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235990, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- John Gibson & Riccardo Scarpa & Halahingano Rohorua, 2013. "Respiratory Health of Pacific Island Immigrants and Preferences for Indoor Air Quality Determinants in New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 13/09, University of Waikato.
- Peter Haan & Arne Uhlendorff, 2006.
"Estimation of multinomial logit models with unobserved heterogeneity using maximum simulated likelihood,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(2), pages 229-245, June.
- Peter Haan & Arne Uhlendorff, 2006. "Estimation of Multinomial Logit Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity Using Maximum Simulated Likelihood," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 573, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Peter Haan, 2005. "State Dependence and Female Labor Supply in Germany: The Extensive and the Intensive Margin," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 538, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nakamura, Akihiro, 2015. "Mobile and fixed broadband access services substitution in Japan considering new broadband features," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 140-154.
- Stephane Hess & John W. Polak, 2004. "An analysis of parking behaviour using discrete choice models calibrated on SP datasets," ERSA conference papers ersa04p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward D. Perry & GianCarlo Moschini & David A. Hennessy, 2016.
"Testing for Complementarity: Glyphosate Tolerant Soybeans and Conservation Tillage,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(3), pages 765-784.
- Perry, Edward & Moschini, GianCarlo & Hennessy, David A., 2015. "Testing for Complementarity: Glyphosate Tolerant Soybeans and Conservation Tillage," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205751, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Perry, Edward D. & Moschini, Giancarlo & Hennessy, David A., 2016. "Testing for Complementarity: Glyphosate Tolerant Soybeans and Conservation Tillage," ISU General Staff Papers 201604010700001573, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Edward D. Perry & GianCarlo Moschini & David A. Hennessy, 2015. "Testing for Complementarity: Glyphosate Tolerant Soybeans and Conservation Tillage," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 15-wp555, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Juan Luis Nicolau, 2006. "Does The Consumer'S Variety-Seeking Behavior Condition The Willingness To Travel Further?," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Riccardo Scarpa & Kenneth G. Willis & Melinda Acutt, 2004. "Comparing Individual-Specific Benefit Estimates for Public Goods: Finite Versus Continuous Mixing in Logit Models," Working Papers 2004.132, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- de Lapparent, M., & Axhausen , K.W. & Frei, A., 2013. "Long distance mode choice and distributions of values of travel time savings in three European countries," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 53, pages 1-7.
- Andreas Falke & Harald Hruschka, 2017. "Setting prices in mixed logit model designs," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 139-154, March.
- Xiao-Hui Sun & Toshiyuki Yamamoto & Kazuhiro Takahashi & Takayuki Morikawa, 2018. "Home charge timing choice behaviors of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle users under a dynamic electricity pricing scheme," Transportation, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1849-1869, November.
- Langbroek, Joram H.M. & Franklin, Joel P. & Susilo, Yusak O., 2017. "When do you charge your electric vehicle? A stated adaptation approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 565-573.
- Amil Petrin & Kenneth Train, 2003. "Omitted Product Attributes in Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 9452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarrias, Mauricio, 2016. "Discrete Choice Models with Random Parameters in R: The Rchoice Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 74(i10).
- Andreas Falke & Harald Hruschka, 2017. "A Monte Carlo study of design-generating algorithms for the latent class mixed logit model," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(4), pages 1035-1053, October.
- Park, Sangwon & Nicolau, Juan L., 2015. "Differentiated effect of advertising: Joint vs. separate consumption," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 107-114.
- Pacharasut Sujarittanonta, 2017. "Evaluating mobile number portability policy in the Thai mobile telecommunications market," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 220-233, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:46:y:2006:i:4:p:627-659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.