Non-parametric regression estimation from data contaminated by a mixture of Berkson and classical errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Linton, Oliver & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2002.
"Nonparametric Estimation With Aggregated Data,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 420-468, April.
- Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2000. "Nonparametric Estimation with Aggregated Data," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 397, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Linton, Oliver & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2000. "Nonparametric estimation with aggregated data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2092, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Linton, Oliver & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2002. "Nonparametric estimation with aggregated data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 320, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yehua Li & Annamaria Guolo & F. Owen Hoffman & Raymond J. Carroll, 2007. "Shared Uncertainty in Measurement Error Problems, with Application to Nevada Test Site Fallout Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1226-1236, December.
- Devanarayan, Viswanath & Stefanski, Leonard A., 2002. "Empirical simulation extrapolation for measurement error models with replicate measurements," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 219-225, October.
- Bani Mallick & F. Owen Hoffman & Raymond J. Carroll, 2002. "Semiparametric Regression Modeling with Mixtures of Berkson and Classical Error, with Application to Fallout from the Nevada Test Site," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 13-20, March.
- Fan, Jianqing & Masry, Elias, 1992. "Multivariate regression estimation with errors-in-variables: Asymptotic normality for mixing processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 237-271, November.
- Peter Hall & Peihua Qiu, 2005. "Discrete-transform approach to deconvolution problems," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 135-148, March.
- Aurore Delaigle & Peter Hall & Peihua Qiu, 2006. "Nonparametric methods for solving the Berkson errors-in-variables problem," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 201-220.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huijun Guo & Youming Liu, 2017. "Strong consistency of wavelet estimators for errors-in-variables regression model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 69(1), pages 121-144, February.
- Yin, Zanhua & Gao, Wei & Tang, Man-Lai & Tian, Guo-Liang, 2013. "Estimation of nonparametric regression models with a mixture of Berkson and classical errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 1151-1162.
- Marcus Groß, 2016. "Modeling body height in prehistory using a spatio-temporal Bayesian errors-in variables model," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 100(3), pages 289-311, July.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2012. "Measurement error in nonlinear models - a review," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2013.
"Regressions with Berkson errors in covariates - A nonparametric approach,"
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2013. "Regressions with Berkson errors in covariates - a nonparametric approach," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jurecková, Jana & Picek, Jan & Saleh, A.K.Md. Ehsanes, 2010. "Rank tests and regression rank score tests in measurement error models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3108-3120, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:69:y:2007:i:5:p:859-878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.