Nonparametric Estimation With Aggregated Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Linton, Oliver & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2002. "Nonparametric estimation with aggregated data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 320, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Linton, Oliver & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2000. "Nonparametric estimation with aggregated data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2092, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2000. "Nonparametric Estimation with Aggregated Data," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 397, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meister, Alexander, 2007. "Optimal convergence rates for density estimation from grouped data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(11), pages 1091-1097, June.
- Li, Tong & Hsiao, Cheng, 2004. "Robust estimation of generalized linear models with measurement errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 51-65.
- Raymond J. Carroll & Aurore Delaigle & Peter Hall, 2007. "Non-parametric regression estimation from data contaminated by a mixture of Berkson and classical errors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(5), pages 859-878.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu, 2006. "Identification and Inference of Nonlinear Models Using Two Samples with Arbitrary Measurement Errors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1590, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:18:y:2002:i:02:p:420-468_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.