Higher education outcomes, graduate employment and university performance indicators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bratti, Massimiliano & McKnight, Abigail & Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2003. "Higher Education Outcomes, Graduate Employment and University Performance Indicators," Economic Research Papers 269586, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & McKnight, Abigail & Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2003. "Higher Education Outcomes, Graduate Employment and University Performance Indicators," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 692, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy P. Smith & Robin A. Naylor, 2001. "Dropping out of university: A statistical analysis of the probability of withdrawal for UK university students," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(2), pages 389-405.
- Manning, W. G. & Duan, N. & Rogers, W. H., 1987. "Monte Carlo evidence on the choice between sample selection and two-part models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 59-82, May.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
- Puhani, Patrick A, 2000. " The Heckman Correction for Sample Selection and Its Critique," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- McNabb, Robert & Pal, Sarmistha & Sloane, Peter, 2002. "Gender Differences in Educational Attainment: The Case of University Students in England and Wales," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(275), pages 481-503, August.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Smith, Jeremy & McKnight, Abigail & Naylor, Robin, 2000. "Graduate Employability: Policy and Performance in Higher Education in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(464), pages 382-411, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simone Celant, 2013. "The analysis of students’ academic achievement: the evaluation of peer effects through relational links," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 615-631, February.
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2013.
"Student loans and the allocation of graduate jobs,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2013_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2013. "Student loans and the allocation of graduate jobs," CHILD Working Papers Series 16, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2015. "Student Loans and the Allocation of Graduate Jobs," CESifo Working Paper Series 5230, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2013. "Student Loans and the Allocation of Graduate Jobs," Working Paper series 38_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Koda, Yoshiko & Yuki, Takako, 2012. "The Labor Market Outcomes of Two Forms of Cross-Border Higher Education Degree Programs between Malaysia and Japan," Working Papers 41, JICA Research Institute.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Muscio, Alessandro, 2010.
"Does university choice drive graduates’ employability?,"
22527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Muscio, Alessandro, 2010. "Does university choice drive graduates’ employability?," MPRA Paper 22846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergey Roshchin & Victor Rudakov, 2015. "Do Starting Salaries for Graduates Measure the Quality of Education? A Review of Studies by Russian and Foreign Authors," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 137-181.
- Andrea Cammelli, 2012. "Consolidamento ed eterogeneità nelle esperienze di studio dei laureati italiani," Working Papers 49, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Gabriele BALLARINO & Massimiliano BRATTI, 2006. "Fields of study and graduates’ occupational outcomes in Italy during the 90s. Who won and who lost?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimiliano Bratti, 2005.
"Social Class and Undergraduate Degree Subject in the UK,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1015, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Bratti, Massimiliano, 2006. "Social Class and Undergraduate Degree Subject in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 1979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Cristiana Martini & Luigi Fabbris, 2017. "Beyond Employment Rate: A Multidimensional Indicator of Higher Education Effectiveness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 351-370, January.
- Koda, Yoshiko & Yuki, Takako, 2013. "The labor market outcomes of two forms of cross-border higher education degree programs between Malaysia and Japan," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 367-379.
- Gabriele Ballarino & Massimiliano Bratti, 2009. "Field of Study and University Graduates' Early Employment Outcomes in Italy during 1995-2004," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(3), pages 421-457, September.
- Johnes, Jill, 2006. "Measuring teaching efficiency in higher education: An application of data envelopment analysis to economics graduates from UK Universities 1993," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 443-456, October.
- Nicholas Longford & D. B. Rubin, 2006. "Performance assessment and league tables. Comparing like with like," Economics Working Papers 994, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:167:y:2004:i:3:p:475-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.