Missing data and small area estimation in the UK Labour Force Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey Goldstein & David J. Spiegelhalter, 1996. "League Tables and Their Limitations: Statistical Issues in Comparisons of Institutional Performance," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 159(3), pages 385-409, May.
- Andrew Harvey & Chia‐Hui Chung, 2000. "Estimating the underlying change in unemployment in the UK," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 163(3), pages 303-309.
- N. T. Longford, 1999. "Multivariate shrinkage estimation of small area means and proportions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 162(2), pages 227-245.
- Nan M. Laird & Thomas A. Louis, 1989. "Empirical Bayes Ranking Methods," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 14(1), pages 29-46, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Longford, 2008. "Small-area estimation with spatial similarity," Economics Working Papers 1105, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2009.
- Albert Satorra & Eva Ventura & Alex Costa, 2006. "Improving small area estimation by combining surveys: new perspectives in regional statistics," Economics Working Papers 969, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Longford, Nicholas T., 2010. "Small area estimation with spatial similarity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1151-1166, April.
- Nicholas T. Longford & P. Tyrer & U. A. M. Nur & H. Seivewright, 2006. "Analysis of a long‐term study of neurotic disorder, with insights into the process of non‐response," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(3), pages 507-523, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:167:y:2004:i:2:p:341-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.