Empirical Bayes Ranking Methods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Bonnéry & Yang Cheng & Neung Soo Ha & Partha Lahiri, 2015. "Triple-goal estimation of unemployment rates for U.S. states using the U.S. Current Population Survey data," Statistics in Transition New Series, Polish Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 511-522, December.
- Nicholas T. Longford, 2004. "Missing data and small area estimation in the UK Labour Force Survey," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(2), pages 341-373, May.
- Huilin Li & Barry I. Graubard & Mitchell H. Gail, 2010. "Covariate Adjustment and Ranking Methods to Identify Regions with High and Low Mortality Rates," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 613-620, June.
- Rubiana Chamarbagwala & Rusty Tchernis, 2006. "The Role of Social Norms in Child Labor and Schooling in India," CAEPR Working Papers 2006-016, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Mahlet G. Tadesse & Joseph G. Ibrahim & Robert Gentleman & Sabina Chiaretti & Jerome Ritz & Robin Foa, 2005. "Bayesian Error-in-Variable Survival Model for the Analysis of GeneChip Arrays," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 488-497, June.
- Nicholas C. Henderson & Michael A. Newton, 2016. "Making the cut: improved ranking and selection for large-scale inference," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(4), pages 781-804, September.
More about this item
Keywordsranking and selection; empirical Bayes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jedbes:v:14:y:1989:i:1:p:29-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.