Sensemaking in Crisis and Change: Inspiration and Insights From Weick (1988)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djaballah, Mathieu & Hautbois, Christopher & Desbordes, Michel, 2017. "Sponsors’ CSR strategies in sport: A sensemaking approach of corporations established in France," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, pages 211-225.
- Schreurs, Bert & van Emmerik, IJ. Hetty & Guenter, Hannes & Germeys, Filip, 2011. "A Weekly Diary Study on the Buffering Role of Social Support in the Relationship between Job Insecurity and Employee Performance," Working Papers 2011/27, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- repec:spr:busres:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40685-016-0041-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guiette, Alain & Vandenbempt, Koen, 2013. "Exploring team mental model dynamics during strategic change implementation in professional service organizations. A sensemaking perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 728-744.
- David Johnson & Adam J. Bock, 2017. "Coping with uncertainty: entrepreneurial sensemaking in regenerative medicine venturing," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 33-58, February.
- Al-Karim Samnani, 2013. "The Early Stages of Workplace Bullying and How It Becomes Prolonged: The Role of Culture in Predicting Target Responses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 119-132.
- Loréa Hireche Baiada & Lionel Garreau, 2014. "Exploring the dynamics of ethical judgment: The Sensemaking-Based Evolution Model," Post-Print halshs-01009708, HAL.
- Lionel Garreau & Serge Perrot, 2012. "Comprendre la dynamique de la socialisation organisationnelle: Une approche par le sensemaking," Post-Print halshs-00949067, HAL.
- Genevieve Musca & Marie Perez & Linda Rouleau & Yvonne Giordano, 2010. ""Extreme" Organizational Ethnography: The Case of the Darwin Expedition in Patagonia," Post-Print halshs-00470018, HAL.
- Serge Perrot & Lionel Garreau, 2012. "Comprendre la dynamique de la socialisation organisationnelle : une approche par le sensemaking," Post-Print hal-01631119, HAL.
- Loréa Hireche Baiada & Lionel Garreau, 2014. "The dynamics of ethical judgment: an essay of modelization," Post-Print halshs-01009718, HAL.
- Zhanna Bagdasarov & James F. Johnson & Alexandra E. MacDougall & Logan M. Steele & Shane Connelly & Michael D. Mumford, 2016. "Mental Models and Ethical Decision Making: The Mediating Role of Sensemaking," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 133-144.
- Lionel Garreau & Serge Perrot, 2012. "Comprendre la dynamique de la socialisation organisationnelle : une approche par le sensemaking," Post-Print halshs-01054809, HAL.
- Florence Allard-Poesi, 2015. "Dancing in the dark: Making sense of managerial roles during strategic conversations," Post-Print hal-01490734, HAL.
- Florence Allard-Poesi, 2015. "Dancing in the Dark: Making Sense of Managerial Roles during Strategic Conversations," Working Papers hal-01145772, HAL.
- Tucker, Danielle A. & Hendy, Jane & Barlow, James, 2016. "The dynamic nature of social accounts: An examination of how interpretive processes impact on account effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 6079-6087.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9535 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashby, Simon & Peters, Linda D. & Devlin, James, 2014. "When an irresistible force meets an immovable object: The interplay of agency and structure in the UK financial crisis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 2671-2683.
- Anna Maria Mouza & Dimitra Souchamvali, 2016. "Effect of Greece’s New Reforms and Unplanned Organizational Changes on the Stress Levels of Primary School Teachers," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 981-994.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:47:y:2010:i:3:p:551-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.