What is Reflection-In-Action? A Phenomenological Account
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghu Garud & Arun Kumaraswamy & V. Sambamurthy, 2006. "Emergent by Design: Performance and Transformation at Infosys Technologies," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(2), pages 277-286, April.
- David Barry & Claus Rerup, 2006. "Going Mobile: Aesthetic Design Considerations from Calder and the Constructivists," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(2), pages 262-276, April.
- Mats Alvesson & Cynthia Hardy & Bill Harley, 2008. "Reflecting on Reflexivity: Reflexive Textual Practices in Organization and Management Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 480-501, May.
- Karl E. Weick, 1998. "Introductory Essay—Improvisation as a Mindset for Organizational Analysis," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(5), pages 543-555, October.
- Frank J. Barrett, 1998. "Coda—Creativity and Improvisation in Jazz and Organizations: Implications for Organizational Learning," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(5), pages 605-622, October.
- Philip H. Mirvis, 1998. "Variations on a Theme—Practice Improvisation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(5), pages 586-592, October.
- Mary M. Crossan, 1998. "Improvisation in Action," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(5), pages 593-599, October.
- Eli Berniker, 1998. "Working the Jazz Metaphor: Musings Driving Down I-5 Past Midnight," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(5), pages 583-585, October.
- Peter Madsen & Vinit Desai & Karlene Roberts & Daniel Wong, 2006. "Mitigating Hazards Through Continuing Design: The Birth and Evolution of a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(2), pages 239-248, April.
- Paul R. Carlile, 2002. "A Pragmatic View of Knowledge and Boundaries: Boundary Objects in New Product Development," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 442-455, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanna Hilden & Kati Tikkamäki, 2013. "Reflective Practice as a Fuel for Organizational Learning," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-20, July.
- Dusya Vera & Mary Crossan & Claus Rerup & Steve Werner, 2014. "‘Thinking Before Acting’ or ‘Acting Before Thinking’: Antecedents of Individual Action Propensity in Work Situations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 603-633, June.
- In Cho, 2015. "Facebook discontinuance: discontinuance as a temporal settlement of the constant interplay between disturbance and coping," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1531-1548, July.
- Arts, Bas & Behagel, Jelle & Turnhout, Esther & de Koning, Jessica & van Bommel, Séverine, 2014. "A practice based approach to forest governance," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 4-11.
- Mary Crossan & Daina Mazutis & Gerard Seijts, 2013. "In Search of Virtue: The Role of Virtues, Values and Character Strengths in Ethical Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(4), pages 567-581, April.
- Manning, Stephan & Reinecke, Juliane, 2016. "A modular governance architecture in-the-making: How transnational standard-setters govern sustainability transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 618-633.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:3:p:626-644 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfons Van Marrewijk & Marcel B. Veenswijk, 2016. "Changing institutional practices in the Dutch construction industry," International Journal of Project Organisation and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 44-62.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1839-:d:114823 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sally Maitlis & Scott Sonenshein, 2010. "Sensemaking in Crisis and Change: Inspiration and Insights From Weick (1988)," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 551-580, May.
- Yina Mao & Chi-Sum Wong & Kelly Peng, 2013. "Breaking institutionalized corruption: Is the experience of the Hong Kong Independent Commission Against Corruption generalizable?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1115-1124, December.
- M. Laura Frigotto & Marco Zamarian, 2013. "Resilience and specialization in volatile environments:evidence from the Italian Air Force Tornado crews learning practices," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/17, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:46:y:2009:i:8:p:1339-1364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .