Three Responses to the Methodological Challenges of Studying Strategizing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hinings, C. R., 1997. "Reflections on processual research," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 493-503, December.
- Pettigrew, Andrew M., 1997. "What is a processual analysis?," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 337-348, December.
- Dawson, Patrick, 1997. "In at the deep end: Conducting processual research on organisational change," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 389-405, December.
- John Seely Brown & Paul Duguid, 2001. "Knowledge and Organization: A Social-Practice Perspective," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 198-213, April.
- Véronique Ambrosini, 2001. "Tacit Knowledge: Some Suggestions for Operationalization," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 811-829, September.
- Andrew M. Pettigrew, 1990. "Longitudinal Field Research on Change: Theory and Practice," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 267-292, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Claudia & Smith, J. Brock & Shaw, Eleanor, 2017. "Embracing digital networks: Entrepreneurs' social capital online," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 18-34.
- Rémi Jardat & Jérôme Meric & Flora Sfez, 2018. "Understanding expert practices in order to control expert activities: The case of trading," Post-Print hal-01692242, HAL.
- Paula Jarzabkowski & Sarah Kaplan, 2015. "Strategy tools-in-use: A framework for understanding “technologies of rationality” in practice," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 537-558, April.
- Rachel Maritz & Marius Pretorius & Kato Plant, 2011. "Exploring the Interface Between Strategy-Making and Responsible Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 101-113, January.
- Anuja Gupta & David G. Hoopes & Anne Marie Knott, 2015. "Redesigning routines for replication," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 851-871, June.
- Petit, Valerie, 2012. "Like a phoenix from the ashes. A Weberian analysis of the charismatic CEO routinization," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 510-522.
- A. Parmentier, 2010. "Cartographie du journal personnel : Un outil méthodologique réflectif pour la recherche-intervention," Post-Print halshs-00534839, HAL.
- Christopher Melin, 2013. "L'intégration logistique au sein d'une chaîne multi-acteurs : le cas de Renault Trucks," Post-Print halshs-00879437, HAL.
- Michael Hilb & Tomas Casas, 2015. "Towards a construct of entrepreneurial strategising: the case of private equity," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 84-101.
- Gérard Koenig & Isabelle Vandangeon-Derumez & Marie-Claire Marty & Yves Auroy & Jean-Paul Dumond, 2016.
"Compliance with basic rules: The challenge of dialogical, enabling ans disciplinary management
[Le respect des règles élémentaires - enjeu d'un management dialogique, habilitant et disciplinant]," Post-Print hal-01377087, HAL.
- Benoît Journé, 2005. "Étudier le management de l’imprévu:méthode dynamique d’observation in situ," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 8(4), pages 63-91, December.
- Sally Maitlis & Scott Sonenshein, 2010. "Sensemaking in Crisis and Change: Inspiration and Insights From Weick (1988)," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 551-580, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:51:y:2015:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demir, Robert, 2014. "Strategic Activity as Bundled Affordances," Ratio Working Papers 243, The Ratio Institute.
- Paula Jarzabkowski & Julia Balogun, 2009. "The Practice and Process of Delivering Integration through Strategic Planning," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(8), pages 1255-1288, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:40:y:2003:i:1:p:197-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.