Learning In A Constellation of Interconnected Practices: Canon or Dissonance?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nancy Beauregard & Louise Lemyre & Jacques Barrette, 2015. "The Domains of Organizational Learning Practices: An Agency-Structure Perspective," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-21, October.
- Yutaka Yamauchi, 2015. "Reflexive Organizing for Knowledge Sharing: An Ethnomethodological Study of Service Technicians," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 742-765, September.
- Tiziana Russo Spena & Marco Trequa & Francesco Bifulco, 2016. "Knowledge Practices for an Emerging Innovation Ecosystem," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(05), pages 1-21, October.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:35-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fotea Ioan & Pop G. Ioan & Vaduva Sebastian & Fotea Silvia, 2014. "A Transdisciplinary Approach To Business Education Throughout Family Firms As Communities Of Practice," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 89-94, August.
- Hong, Jacky F.L. & Snell, Robin Stanley & Easterby-Smith, Mark, 2006. "Cross-cultural influences on organizational learning in MNCS: The case of Japanese companies in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 408-429, December.
- Simon Wiederhold, 2012. "The Role of Public Procurement in Innovation: Theory and Empirical Evidence," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 43, November.
- Ferguson, Julie & Huysman, Marleen & Soekijad, Maura, 2010. "Knowledge Management in Practice: Pitfalls and Potentials for Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1797-1810, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:39:y:2002:i:4:p:419-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.