ADVANCES IN LOGISTICS AND THE GROWTH OF INTRA-FIRM TRADE: THE CASE OF CANADIAN AFFILIATES OF U.S. MULTINATIONALS, 1984-1995 -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 2000.
"GMM Estimation with persistent panel data: an application to production functions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 321-340.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1999. "GMM estimation with persistent panel data: an application to production functions," IFS Working Papers W99/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alla Lileeva & Daniel Trefler, 2007. "Improved Access to Foreign Markets Raises Plant-Level Productivity ... for Some Plants," NBER Working Papers 13297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maloney, William F. & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2017.
"Convergence to the managerial frontier,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 284-306.
- Maloney, William F. & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2014. "Convergence to the managerial frontier," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6822, The World Bank.
- William F. Maloney & Mauricio Sarrias, 2014. "Convergence to the Managerial Frontier," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011946, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Maloney, William F. & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2014. "Convergence to the Managerial Frontier," IZA Discussion Papers 8272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Kiyoyasu Tanaka & Yasushi Ueki, 2013.
"Transport Modal Choice by Multinational Firms: Firm-level Evidence from Southeast Asia,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 609-623, December.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Ueki, Yasushi, 2011. "Transport modal choice by multinational firms : firm-level evidence from Southeast Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 318, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Van Reenen, John, 2011.
"Does competition raise productivity through improving management quality?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 306-316, May.
- John Van Reenen, 2010. "Does Competition Raise Productivity Through Improving Management Quality?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1036, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:55:y:2007:i:4:p:571-632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.