PIRACY ON THE SILVER SCREEN -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stan J. Liebowitz & Alejandro Zentner, 2016. "The internet as a celestial TiVo: What can we learn from cable television adoption?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(3), pages 285-308, August.
- George Lisa M, 2008. "The Internet and the Market for Daily Newspapers," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-33, July.
- Dalton, John T. & Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2017.
"Strategic decision-making in Hollywood release gaps,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 10-21.
- Dalton, John & Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2013. "Strategic Decision-Making in Hollywood Release Gaps," MPRA Paper 52439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joëlle Farchy & Mathilde Gansemer & Jessica Petrou, 2013. "E-book and book publishing," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 31, pages 353-364 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brett Danaher & Michael D. Smith & Rahul Telang & Siwen Chen, 2014. "The Effect of Graduated Response Anti-Piracy Laws on Music Sales: Evidence from an Event Study in France," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 541-553, September.
- Stan J. Liebowitz, 2013. "Internet piracy: the estimated impact on sales," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 23, pages 262-273 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stan J. Liebowitz, 2014. "The impacts of internet piracy," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 13, pages 225-240 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- McKenzie, Jordi, 2017. "Graduated response policies to digital piracy: Do they increase box office revenues of movies?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:55:y:2007:i:3:p:379-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.