Strategy Fads and Competitive Convergence: An Empirical Test for Herd Behavior in Prime-Time Television Programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:revind:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11151-016-9545-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feri, Francesco & Meléndez-Jiménez, Miguel A. & Ponti, Giovanni & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2011.
"Error cascades in observational learning: An experiment on the Chinos game,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 136-146, September.
- Francesco Feri & Miguel A. Melendez-Jimenez & Giovanni Ponti & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2008. "Error Cascades in Observational Learning: An Experiment on the Chinos Game," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/14, European University Institute.
- Francesco Feri & Miguel A. Mel?ndez-Jim?nez & Giovanni Ponti & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2008. "Error Cascades in Observational Learning: An Experiment on the Chinos Game," Working Papers 2008-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana, 2005. "Signal Accuracy and Informational Cascades," CEPR Discussion Papers 5219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qihua Liu & Shan Huang & Liyi Zhang, 2016. "The influence of information cascades on online purchase behaviors of search and experience products," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 553-580, December.
- Dominic Rohner & Anna Winestein & Bruno S. Frey, 2006.
"Ich Bin Auch ein Lemming: Herding and Consumption Capital in Arts and Culture,"
IEW - Working Papers
270, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dominic Rohner & Anna Winestein & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Ich bin auch ein Lemming: Herding and Consumption Capital in Arts and Culture," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Stoneman, Paul, 2011. "Soft Innovation: Economics, Product Aesthetics, and the Creative Industries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199697021.
- Pastine, Tuvana, 2005.
"Social Learning in Continuous Time: When are Informational Cascades More Likely to be Inefficient?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine, 2006. "Social learning in continuous time : when are informational cascades more likely to be inefficient?," Working Papers 200621, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jerker Denrell & Christina Fang, 2010. "Predicting the Next Big Thing: Success as a Signal of Poor Judgment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(10), pages 1653-1667, October.
- Marion Debruyne & David J. Reibstein, 2005. "Competitor See, Competitor Do: Incumbent Entry in New Market Niches," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 55-66, December.
- Bogaçhan Çelen & Shachar Kariv, 2004. "Distinguishing Informational Cascades from Herd Behavior in the Laboratory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 484-498, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0010-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffery S. McMullen & Dean A. Shepherd & Holger Patzelt, 2009. "Managerial (In)attention to Competitive Threats," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 157-181, March.
- repec:bla:sysdyn:v:32:y:2016:i:3-4:p:233-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alicia Barroso & Marco S. Giarratana & Samira Reis & Olav Sorenson, 2016. "Crowding, satiation, and saturation: The days of television series' lives," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 565-585, March.
- Morone, Andrea & Sandri, Serena & Fiore, Annamaria, 2009. "On the absorbability of informational cascades in the laboratory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 728-738, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:50:y:2002:i:1:p:57-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.